Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
mamatoblessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
please delete

(Jan 10) Reducing prices!! $75ppd for the BabyHawk and $20ppd for the mei tai!!

BabyHawk Oh Snap carrier, EUC, but IS missing the chest clips (you can order them for $10) Sophia pattern $90ppd

I made this a couple of years ago, but I rarely use it now, so I thought I would offer it up here. I never did get around to finishing the ends of the straps, so they are unfinished. The green fabric has seperated a bit at one of the straps, as pictured. This does not affect the integrity of the carrier, as you can see the picture, there is a middle layer of thick duck cloth that is what gives the carrier is strength. X boxed stitches on the straps to keep it nice and secure (of course, as with ANY carrier, always be sure that you are checking the integrity of the straps before each use!). There are only hood ties on one side, I didn't get around to doing the other side. $35ppd

I'm always willing to trade for cute boyish wool!!

Advertisement

Elizabeth~ Jesus loving wife to myNathan, Mama to God's blessings Jayna-11, Quaid-9, Roanen-7, Avelyn Faith-5, Conlan-2 and 2 precious ones, Victory (10-2010) and Treasure (4-2013), in the arms of Jesus. Expecting a little rainbow blessing late Aug/early Sep Doing a lot of this to get ready! My ISO/IHA

Last edited by mamatoblessings; 02-05-2013 at 04:01 PM.
mamatoblessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
mamatoblessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Babyhawk Oh Snap ($90) and Reverseable Mei Tai (made by me, $35)

for added BabyHawk
Elizabeth~ Jesus loving wife to myNathan, Mama to God's blessings Jayna-11, Quaid-9, Roanen-7, Avelyn Faith-5, Conlan-2 and 2 precious ones, Victory (10-2010) and Treasure (4-2013), in the arms of Jesus. Expecting a little rainbow blessing late Aug/early Sep Doing a lot of this to get ready! My ISO/IHA
Old 01-02-2013, 12:07 PM   #3
mamatoblessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Babyhawk Oh Snap ($90) and Reverseable Mei Tai (made by me, $35) OFFERS??

Old 01-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #4
mamatoblessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Babyhawk Oh Snap ($90) and Reverseable Mei Tai (made by me, $35) OFFERS??

Last edited by mamatoblessings; 01-10-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #5
mamatoblessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Babyhawk Oh Snap ($75) and Reverseable Mei Tai (made by me, $20)

bump for REDUCTIONS!!