Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-05-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
Registered Users
SOLD please delete

A dozen excellent condition one-size pocket cloth diapers, gender neutral colors, great way to sample a variety of options. Fuzzibunz, Charlie Banana, Babykicks, Knickernappies, Kawaii, Happy Heiny, Bumkins, and more.

When I was pregnant and decided to use one-size pocket cloth diapers, I read and heard that the “best” diaper depends on the gender, size, and shape of your baby as well as many other attributes. So while I was pregnant (and didn’t know the gender yet), I invested in a variety of one-size pocket diapers. Rises that adjust with snaps and those that adjust with elastic; diapers that close at the waist with snaps and those with velcro; side-snapping diapers; diapers with insert openings in the front, back, and both front & back; inserts that are microfiber, hemp, and bamboo; inserts that are adjustable with snaps; and diapers that can accept both reusable and disposable inserts.

Details and pictures here:

If you are interested, please let me know your zip code and we can discuss shipping. I am willing to pay a portion but not all the shipping. Thanks.

Last edited by tasha_lopez; 01-06-2013 at 09:50 PM. Reason: sold
tasha_lopez is offline   Reply With Quote