Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
Registered Users
So, both my born kids are pottying full-time now ( WORKED for us! Gotta plug it!), and it's been nice to have a break from diaper laundry. We're expecting twins this spring, and I have a nice newborn stash of pockets and AIOs going for them. I keep it in my room and look at it when I'm supposed to be resting (I'm on modified bed rest). So tiny! I did PFs and covers when DD was a newborn, plus a random assortment of recently discontinued newborn AIOs that I'd gotten on clearance and have since sold. So the newborn stash is all new-to-me, and I'm pretty flipping excited to put them on some little tushies!

I worked as a contractor (blogging, social media) for a retailer for the last year but am on maternity leave now, so I don't have a "diaper outlet," either! I miss geeking out about diapers! :lostit I miss that satisfaction of seeing a diaper fit really nicely and matching it perfectly with a little dress or something. Nuts, I know!

Anybody else? Please?

Last edited by March; 01-06-2013 at 01:38 PM.
March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Kind of missing diapers...

I miss them, too. My youngest is 8.5yo. When she PTed I mourned the loss of my diapers. I thought she would be my last baby, so I moved on to a homeschool curriculum addiction, which isn't near as fun.

Life has changed, and I found out I was pg a few months ago. The first thing I did was get on DS. I bought over thirty diapers on FSOT in the three weeks before I miscarried. I haven't stopped since. I have bought many more, and I spend hours each day reading about diapers online, going through FSOT, dreaming of the perfect diaper, and petting my stash.

We are TTC, but I really need to stop and get focused back on my dc's education LOL.
mothergooseofthree is offline   Reply With Quote