Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #1
doodah
Registered Users
seller

Best fitteds for a kid this shape?

We have always struggled somewhat with diapers that fit my kids. Right now I am needing advice for a 7 week old who is already 13lbs. Like my other kids, he is very small on bottom. He legs are skinnish, the tush is almost non-existent and the rise would be about average. I find that aplix fits much better than snap options because seriously, my kids have flat booties.

What is your recommendation for a fitted?

preferably with aplix option, sized options (vs OS), something with a narrow crotch area and something non-bulky (he is not a heavy wetter).

Right now we have some BG medium fitteds that seem to be okay. Also some BSRB that are a bit wide but still fit pretty good.

In the past, I have had good luck with Dream Eze, Blueberry and Swaddlebees brands. Any other suggestion of brands I should consider?

And please do not say to try prefolds. I'd like to stick with fitteds!

Advertisement

doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #2
MomBecks
Registered Users

Re: Best fitteds for a kid this shape?

For hard to fit LOs I usually suggest Sandy's fitteds because they're side snapping so youccan adjust waist and legs separately. Not sure how they'd fit on bumless littles though.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #3
ktgrok
Registered Users
seller

My kid has no booty and sandys work well. The stretchy waist keeps the diaper in place. Everything else slips off, showing his crack. I prefer the softness of the bamboo ones, by far.
ktgrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #4
starbeam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Best fitteds for a kid this shape?

i like swaddlebees on my little guy and he has no booty and super skinny legs. the crotch is very trim and the absorbancy is more than enough and thhey're pretty trim
starbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:30 AM   #5
vivid
Registered Users
seller

I love Sandys, especially bamboo!

Take a look at Nanas Bottoms. I am living her fitteds right now and they are inexpensive to try a few. Her touch tape is incredible and very adjustable!
vivid is offline   Reply With Quote