Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #11
halielise924
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thank you. I actually did before my trip to the ER where they scared me.

You guys seriously made my day, thank you

Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #12
crunchymom2b
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Medication Issues

Mama, I'm on one of the heaviest narcotics there is, and I take it once per day. If that's safe for a baby, I can't imagine taking a couple lortabs would be harmful. Don't take my advice as the gospel, but from my research it would be perfectly fine. If it makes you feel more comfortable to pump and dump do it, but don't drive yourself crazy.

If you go to kellymom.com I'm pretty sure she has a link to a site that shows what meds are safe and whatnot. Good luck!

Alycia + Tom = 2 Labor Day babies! Tommy (9/09) + Vinny (9/12)
Under construction: unexpectedly expecting in 2015!
crunchymom2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #13
mpink22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Lotabs are fine. If ever you have a.question, call Dr. Hales Infant Risk Line and they will tell you. I dont have the number but you can google it.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:22 AM   #14
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How are you feeling today?

Spunkify is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #15
halielise924
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by September
How are you feeling today?
I still hurt and these fevers are insane. I took a nap and woke up with a 103.5 fever. It actually caused me to throw up! I finally see the doctor today so I can figured out what's wrong. ER was so vague and didnt want to tell me if its fluid filled or solid! I've been taking Tylenol and a pain oil as RX says. I jus wish I could sleep all day but by mass is feel able and my dr appt.

I've also had crazy discharge. Which I've had since I had DS2

Thanks y'all
Old 01-09-2013, 10:08 AM   #16
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'll be thinking of you! Please update when you're able.

Spunkify is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #17
halielise924
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm in the hospital. It's an abscess type cyst? All I know is I'm getting IV antibiotics (3kinds) and I'm here for 48 hours regardless.

My milk production has greatly dwindle despite pumping and continuing nursing. It breaks my heart to think ill have to FF. after 5 hours I only pumped 1 oz and it took both breasts to achieve that! I can always get 3 oz. really upsetting. The doctor said he can try and get this pill got milk production but they have it no where local and it'd be difficult for him to get for some reason.

Anyways I am on my way to not having fevers of 103.5 and abdominal pain. If the result of this is that I have to feed DS formula, ill know its because I tried my hardest to not have to.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #18
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Can you take Fenugreek or eat oatmeal while you're there? I'd try that. Also ask them for a hospital grade pump.

Hope you get to feeling better.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:05 AM   #19
halielise924
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I could try that. Not sure what fenugreek is though. And I can't imagine my husband finding it. Although I pumped 2 oz later last night and over 5 this morning so I may if been just upsetting myself. There isn't enough stored in the freezer so my baby will have to take organic formula a little. Pisses me off

As far as my health: I don't feel any better, and they're stingy with the Tylenol! If its not getting better when they ultrasound it this even they're going to just cut it out (my first request!). They can just reopen my csection incision so no new cuts. I'm still fevered and getting so fevered I'm vomiting. No good. I miss my kids. Thank you all for checking in on me.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:09 AM   #20
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by halielise924 View Post
I could try that. Not sure what fenugreek is though. And I can't imagine my husband finding it. Although I pumped 2 oz later last night and over 5 this morning so I may if been just upsetting myself. There isn't enough stored in the freezer so my baby will have to take organic formula a little. Pisses me off

As far as my health: I don't feel any better, and they're stingy with the Tylenol! If its not getting better when they ultrasound it this even they're going to just cut it out (my first request!). They can just reopen my csection incision so no new cuts. I'm still fevered and getting so fevered I'm vomiting. No good. I miss my kids. Thank you all for checking in on me.
Fenugreek is used to help increase your supply. Not sure if they will let you take it while you're in there, though. A friend of mine went from 2oz every three hours to almost 6oz every three hours, by just using Fenugreek for a few days. She takes it daily now. It can be found at a health food store, like GNC or something. Just have your hubby ask one of the workers.

All they are giving you for pain is tylenol? Geez. I have to take something stronger than that, even when I just have an ovarian cyst! The crap is painful!
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote