Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #31
MrsAsh's Avatar
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: TN
Posts: 3,403
Re: NTNP January 6th- January 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
I just have peace knowing that God knows and it happened for a reason (that I may never know) if it was.
Exactly!

Advertisement

__________________
Married to A & I'm B together we have been blessed with
C, D, E, F, G, H, & I
MrsAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #32
lecialefty's Avatar
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,293
My Mood:
Re: NTNP January 6th- January 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKzooFamily View Post
Where are you doing your chart? I need to do one.
I'm using fertility friend. I don't have much experience, got preg with my first chart so I have a total of 3 now.

my chart
__________________
Alicia + A = E + M and C
I shop at Mom's Milk Boutique
Using Swagbucks to earn paypal and amazon gift cards!.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:34 PM   #33
lilg82882's Avatar
lilg82882
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: MA
Posts: 2,277
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh

Yay! Have you had your first appt. yet?

Thanks! I will move them to BFP's and make sure cormama is only on once Thanks for the extra set of eyes!
When I called to make my first appt I was at work on break and had to be quick. What I meant to tell them was I'm not sure if my AF in dec was an actual period turned into "I am not really sure when last period was" lol

So I went for blood draw last weds and beta was 213. She wanted me to go again this past Friday to make sure numbers are rising. I know I'm her mind she doesn't know LMP so she wants to make sure they are rising and not declining. The more I think about it I def had AF just shorter. So I know my beta was prefect for how far along I am just waiting for the call (that I guess will e tomorrow since they closed at 5) telling me I went up in levels and schedule my first appt
__________________
Married to the love of my life M (9-18-04)
Momma of 2 beautiful little girls L (1-27-06) & E (9-7-08) and Baby L (9-3-13)
lilg82882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #34
KatieB621's Avatar
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Claxton, GA
Posts: 1,971
My Mood:
Re: NTNP January 6th- January 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherM0529 View Post
I kinda belong here I guess. DF (husband on Friday!!) pulls out about half the time (he tends to do this more around my ovulation schedule), but other than that we're not actively doing either!!
I'm secretly hoping for a + here soon! But I ovulated on Friday and we haven't had sex since last Monday, so I don't think it will be this month!

I like to read, watch t.v. and knit in my time!
Congrats Heather! I haven't seen you on here since Emerson was born!



I haven't been on here much since I got my BFP....mainly been stalking. I like to look at everyone else's BFPs. Anyway...wanted to let everyone know that we have DS's appt with the ped nerosurgeon (sp?) next week. He did finally stand up twice on his own last week, but I wonder if it was completely an accident. I go Wed for my first u/s. Hopefully we get a hb.
__________________
~Katie B.~
Devoted wife of Cory , SAHM to Sadie (8/12/10), Eli (11/24/11) , Mollyann (8/21/13) and waiting to meet 2 Children God is keeping for us until we get there
KatieB621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #35
ashliemh's Avatar
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,535
My Mood:
Re: NTNP January 6th- January 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
Thanks I think I'm 4dpo and I may or may not be testing Saturday
Lol, that would so be me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittrblackwell View Post
Sorry


I think I need to be added to the list. Trying to be NTNP even though DH thinks Im TTC.


Congrats!!!
I'll get you added mama! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrace View Post
So disappointing when AF shows up and wishing it doesn't. SS! Our hubby's are in the same mind set. My DH is wanting to NTNP but in my mind we are TTC This is also a huge step for hubby. He didn't want any more children but has finally said we could NTNP for one more! Although, I would take as many as the Lord would give us. I'm trying to be content in my husbands decision.

AFM: 7-8DPO and I'm just not feeling it this month I kinda just wish AF would hurry up and get here. The kids are still sick. Hubby is still kinda sick but bless his heart he got up and went to work (out in the cold). I am just praying that we will all get well soon and praying I don't get it too!
Hope you all feel better soon And fingers crossed that you get your BFP this month

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg82882 View Post
When I called to make my first appt I was at work on break and had to be quick. What I meant to tell them was I'm not sure if my AF in dec was an actual period turned into "I am not really sure when last period was" lol

So I went for blood draw last weds and beta was 213. She wanted me to go again this past Friday to make sure numbers are rising. I know I'm her mind she doesn't know LMP so she wants to make sure they are rising and not declining. The more I think about it I def had AF just shorter. So I know my beta was prefect for how far along I am just waiting for the call (that I guess will e tomorrow since they closed at 5) telling me I went up in levels and schedule my first appt
Keep us updated mama! Sounds good so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post
Congrats Heather! I haven't seen you on here since Emerson was born!



I haven't been on here much since I got my BFP....mainly been stalking. I like to look at everyone else's BFPs. Anyway...wanted to let everyone know that we have DS's appt with the ped nerosurgeon (sp?) next week. He did finally stand up twice on his own last week, but I wonder if it was completely an accident. I go Wed for my first u/s. Hopefully we get a hb.
Will be praying for you guys! Yay for standing up Make sure you let us know how both appointments go
__________________
Wife to N (5-21-05), Momma to H (9-9-06), G (6-23-09) and L (2-8-12)
Missionary in the beautiful highlands of PNG

Last edited by ashliemh; 01-07-2013 at 06:11 PM.
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:16 AM   #36
mommy2boys2007's Avatar
mommy2boys2007
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 492
My Mood:
Re: NTNP January 6th- January 12th

just a quick drop in to say Hi, we made it back to the states and are in Alabama trying to get settled, we have all been sick since we got back wich makes unpacking and putting away very slow. I have to say I am so glad I did not get pregnant before this move, I would be MISERABLE the flight alone was LONG and exhausting then add all the driving to visit family over the holidays packing up the Uhaual and driving to AL and the being sick and sick kids I would have shaved my head
Hi to all the new to the thread ladies and Congrats to all the BFP's
hope to see more!
happy New Year
__________________
Jamie, mama to DS-Daniel- 04-06-2005, DS- Michael- 06-16-2007(my birthday present!), DS-Samuel-12-13-2009, DD Abigail- 01-02-2012 baby #5 due October 1, 2013
mommy2boys2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #37
HeatherM0529's Avatar
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,858
Re: NTNP January 6th- January 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post
Congrats Heather! I haven't seen you on here since Emerson was born!



I haven't been on here much since I got my BFP....mainly been stalking. I like to look at everyone else's BFPs. Anyway...wanted to let everyone know that we have DS's appt with the ped nerosurgeon (sp?) next week. He did finally stand up twice on his own last week, but I wonder if it was completely an accident. I go Wed for my first u/s. Hopefully we get a hb.
I was here and there, but am finally back! We moved the whole DDG over to FB so I've been there mainly.
Emily told us all about Eli. I'm so sorry for what you're going through, but I'm so happy that he finally stood!!! So exciting!
Congrats on the new pregnancy!!
__________________
Heather + Jon= Avery (05/09/2007) , Intact Emerson (12/28/2011) and Intact Liam (1/12/2014)
Please check out my Blog for Reviews and Giveaways http://www.mommysfavoritethings.com/
Check out Swagbucks
HeatherM0529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:22 AM   #38
MeCo7707's Avatar
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,976
My Mood:
Okay I can't figure out how to multi quote, and as such can't remember what I was going to say

I suppose I belong here, we have always ntnp and my cycle has made an appearance so we are back to being fertile. Sometimes dh pulls out..but my one year old is a testament to how well that worked out lol. I should haved O'ed last week but I kind of doubt I got preggo. I would be happy to get a bfp around June
__________________
Stop Stalking Me
MeCo7707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #39
KatieB621's Avatar
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Claxton, GA
Posts: 1,971
My Mood:
Re: NTNP January 6th- January 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh View Post
Will be praying for you guys! Yay for standing up Make sure you let us know how both appointments go
I will.....I just felt like I might rub salt into a wound since I already have a BFP. I know others have been here for a while. I'll post a pic of the u/s after I get back from my appt tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherM0529 View Post
I was here and there, but am finally back! We moved the whole DDG over to FB so I've been there mainly.
Emily told us all about Eli. I'm so sorry for what you're going through, but I'm so happy that he finally stood!!! So exciting!
Congrats on the new pregnancy!!
Thanks! I still think it might have been just an accident him standing, but I'll take what I can get.....ya' know?! I really think with some PT/OT he'll start walking in no time, and if not we'll do what we have to to teach him how to get around. It hasn't affected his cognitive abilities. He talks up a storm, just his gross motor skills.

I'm not on fb anymore. I only get on DS or txt people. Emily is the only one that has my number from our Dec. '11 DDC. I've been seeing several people in the group pop up from time to time on the ttc boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707 View Post
Okay I can't figure out how to multi quote, and as such can't remember what I was going to say

I suppose I belong here, we have always ntnp and my cycle has made an appearance so we are back to being fertile. Sometimes dh pulls out..but my one year old is a testament to how well that worked out lol. I should haved O'ed last week but I kind of doubt I got preggo. I would be happy to get a bfp around June
Mentioning our old Dec. 11 DDC.......

Merideth you are still a HOOT!!!! Is your husband still stationed in GA?
__________________
~Katie B.~
Devoted wife of Cory , SAHM to Sadie (8/12/10), Eli (11/24/11) , Mollyann (8/21/13) and waiting to meet 2 Children God is keeping for us until we get there
KatieB621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #40
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,348
My Mood:
Re: NTNP January 6th- January 12th

Yay for BFP's and Ultrasounds!!

Anyone else think that one day it's great not to be pregnant, because of stress of money, or sibling issues, or baby stuff, etc. But then the next day be desperately longing for one for another 10 reasons?

We already know that we need to have #3 soon, because if we don't, we will want to be done. For good. We are exhausted and ready to move on to the next stage/phase, but really wanted 4 kids. So it's almost like we really need to have them now, before we get out of this 'age' or 'stage' and not want to come back! We are excited for more independent kiddos, to be able to do so much stuff with them. We are both ready to be done with babies I think. Well, now NOW, but soon.
__________________
Happy Wife to Handsome, Hard Working DH.
Mom to Buddy (6), Booga (3), and The Twin Beans (1).
Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.