Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2013, 01:03 PM   #41
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yep we are still in ga, we have a year left on his service working on deciding to stay in or get out. Currently we are in the northeast on hour 30 of 32 hour part b of our "vacation". My brand new car smells like a gym for babies, I have baby poop on me (the potty tipped on me) we haven't slept in two nights (what made us think staying up to dtd before roadtripping was a good idea) and still I want more babies...I am crazy

Advertisement

Old 01-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #42
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP January 6th- January 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707 View Post
Okay I can't figure out how to multi quote, and as such can't remember what I was going to say

I suppose I belong here, we have always ntnp and my cycle has made an appearance so we are back to being fertile. Sometimes dh pulls out..but my one year old is a testament to how well that worked out lol. I should haved O'ed last week but I kind of doubt I got preggo. I would be happy to get a bfp around June
Hi Merideth! Ok, so the way you can multiquote is by clicking on the persons + button and then every person that you want to multiquote you click the +. The very last person that you want to multiquote you click on the "Quote" not the + and then it will let you comment. Does that make sense, lol. Kinda hard to describe through typing.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #43
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrace View Post

Hi Merideth! Ok, so the way you can multiquote is by clicking on the persons + button and then every person that you want to multiquote you click the +. The very last person that you want to multiquote you click on the "Quote" not the + and then it will let you comment. Does that make sense, lol. Kinda hard to describe through typing.
For whatever reason I don't have that option via mobile...I will just have to unlazy myself and pull out the tablet
Old 01-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #44
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707 View Post
For whatever reason I don't have that option via mobile...I will just have to unlazy myself and pull out the tablet
Oh I see
Old 01-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #45
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707
Yep we are still in ga, we have a year left on his service working on deciding to stay in or get out. Currently we are in the northeast on hour 30 of 32 hour part b of our "vacation". My brand new car smells like a gym for babies, I have baby poop on me (the potty tipped on me) we haven't slept in two nights (what made us think staying up to dtd before roadtripping was a good idea) and still I want more babies...I am crazy
I hope your trip gets better.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:25 AM   #46
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707
That's funny that you're able to make light of it. I have those 'I'm crazy for wanting more' moments all the time...and yet i still do!

Afm: light lines on DT tests tho I'm sure they're evaps cuz I feel af coming on...I'm used to evaps by now I'm pretty convinced I could get one on any test in the world.

I made a deal with myself that if I wasn't pregnant by February this year, we'd get a v and move on (we turn 38 next bdays)...well that leaves me one cycle. I cried today realizing this. I really thought I'd be pg by now.

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-09-2013, 06:23 AM   #47
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar

That's funny that you're able to make light of it. I have those 'I'm crazy for wanting more' moments all the time...and yet i still do!

Afm: light lines on DT tests tho I'm sure they're evaps cuz I feel af coming on...I'm used to evaps by now I'm pretty convinced I could get one on any test in the world.

I made a deal with myself that if I wasn't pregnant by February this year, we'd get a v and move on (we turn 38 next bdays)...well that leaves me one cycle. I cried today realizing this. I really thought I'd be pg by now.

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-09-2013, 06:51 AM   #48
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So reading into signs, my face is breaking out, bleh. And my temp rose alittle bit from yesterday

Today the Christmas tree has got to come down! I hope my mom can help take the kids picture in front of it first though :P
Old 01-09-2013, 07:22 AM   #49
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:25 PM   #50
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok....since I promised you ladies that I'd post a pic when I got one.....well....here you go! HB was 146 BPM!!!! Changed my EDD to 8/25!

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...ps83655672.jpg