Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2013, 11:53 AM   #31
mommy2fourmunchkins
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeslittlewoman

Hope the LO stays put! Any need for bed rest so far?
I've been on bedrest since 16 weeks! At least the best I can being married to the military, lol. Ive spent quite a bit of time in the hospital as well. I'm currently 90% effaced and 3cm dialated.

Advertisement

*~*Amanda- US Navy wife to David, mommy to Kaiden (2/1/05), Kyndal (7/18/07), Identical Twins Rowan and Ryder (8/20/09), surrogate mother to Maddie (3/8/2011) and our newest rainbow, Everett (1/23/13)
mommy2fourmunchkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #32
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - January chat

Quote:
Panic is setting in! I'm just a couple days shy of 31 weeks! Maddie came at 31.6 after water broke at 31.3, twins were 32.3, kyndal 32, Kaiden 35.6 after mag, bedrest and being dialated to a 5 at 32 weeks! I could literally be having this baby next week o.O
Quote:
I've been on bedrest since 16 weeks! At least the best I can being married to the military, lol. Ive spent quite a bit of time in the hospital as well. I'm currently 90% effaced and 3cm dialated.

FX!

Last edited by amb2j; 01-10-2013 at 12:08 PM.
amb2j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #33
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2fourmunchkins

((HUGS)). I can't imagine how hard that is. FX your babe stays put for a few more weeks.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:42 PM   #34
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wow mama, you could be the first of us to birth! Praying he stays put a couple more weeks!
Old 01-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #35
mommy2fourmunchkins
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible
Wow mama, you could be the first of us to birth! Praying he stays put a couple more weeks!
It's been a trend in all previous birth clubs! :-) other than a month in the nicu they've all been healthy and over 4lbs so I'll be glad to just make 32. There was a point we doubted we'd get to viability, then 28 weeks was doubtful but here we are! I'd love to go longer, but it's highly unlikely.
*~*Amanda- US Navy wife to David, mommy to Kaiden (2/1/05), Kyndal (7/18/07), Identical Twins Rowan and Ryder (8/20/09), surrogate mother to Maddie (3/8/2011) and our newest rainbow, Everett (1/23/13)
mommy2fourmunchkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:51 PM   #36
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

hoping you make it to 32 weeks as well! you're pretty close aren't you?
Old 01-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #37
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow. I didn't realize that I hadn't checked this board in awhile. I hope those of you who were sick are feeling better. Also, Amanda - FX'd that this little one strays from the norm for you and stays put a little longer.

Over here we're recovering from the holidays. I've been dealing with some major sleep issues this week, which is the pits. I'm hoping maybe tonight's the night my body finally decides to cooperate. Otherwise I'm feeling OK. This baby girl is pretty active & has been freaking me out lately with her somersaults. I'm ready for her to find that perfect head-down position and stay there for awhile. She is literally all over the place. I know that she's head down most of the time, but pretty sure that she is flipping from side to side. I feel the little kicks on one side in the morning & the other later in the day. Her butt bump/bulge keeps moving too. Silly little one.

So I keep having this feeling that she's going to come early. I don't know why - DS didn't come until 40w 5d, so most likely it's nothing. I had a dream last night (during one of my hour long stretches) that I was in labor and hanging out at the house with DH & my midwife. I was rocking my labor though Also, I've been keeping an eye on my BP as I've had some increased headaches and mild swelling this week. There have been a couple of high numbers, but nothing consistent. I'm sure this is all just nerves surrounding the idea that she is going to be here in no less than 10 weeks and I still have a ton to do.

Nothing exciting planned for the weekend. Maybe I'll start getting organized. What a thought!
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.

love2row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #38
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

oh have the same fear beth. idk why, i was induced with lucian. i just hope she stays in there till at least 35 weeks but preferably 37 and that i go into labor on my own this time. i'm sure i didn't need to be induced with lucian but i was scared and anxious right at the end.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:45 AM   #39
samham
Registered Users
seller

I think this baby will come early too. DS was 40w3d but I keep having contractions and baby dropped a lot recently. Hope not too early but after 37 I'm ok with.
I'm so exhausted lately. I feel like worst mom this morning. My son is making me crazy and it's my mood rather than him doing anything. I may take a nap today an hope to wake up in a better mood. It could also be that I'm feeling really overwhelmed with the house, cleaning, laundry, baby prepping.
Anyhow, hope everyone is doing good.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #40
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

sorry sam how far are you? have you told your doc that you've been having contractions? i also understand with the low patience and moodiness. i have been having the same issues. i feel so bad whenever i get pissy with my son. it's so not fair to him.