Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2013, 04:25 PM   #11
MamaBearof4
Registered Users

We love our Flips for my DS. They are the only dipes we have tried that he does not leak out of. We use the stay dry during the day and the organic at night. (I tried a BG 4.0 on him one time and it was fine, so I will give that one another try.) We have never had a Flip leak.

Advertisement

MamaBearof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #12
thirdtimemomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I like mine. I use with pfs trifolded and flip inserts. I also have pockets. I like them for the diaperbag. I don't find the inserts shifting at all..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DS Forum
thirdtimemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #13
DottieHarley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbabies2
I just remembered why I sold my Flips . . . the shifting insert. Does anyone else have this issue?
When DD first made it into OS dipes we had a bunch of Flips and during the day yes, the inserts would shift all around. I like using them at night bc I am not hone to change her in the AM and DH will not unstuff a pocket to save his life!
We briefly switched to Thirsties pockets but had all kinds of awful leaks... Back to Flips and no more issues. The night dipe is stuffed enough that nothing shifts!
The rest of our stash is BGEs and 4.0's... We just get a good fit with BG products.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #14
NotLad
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Flip AI2 - still like them?

I dig our flips! I think they'll carry us all the way to potty training. I wish they had a Bigger variety of colors though.
NotLad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #15
kalibratx4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We love ours.... I loved them in beginning, tried a bunch of other stuff but went back to flip AI2 system. I have them all stuffed with a prefold or flip organic ready to go just like a pocket or AI1. They are in a basket next to the changing table, in the morning I grab one and then for the next change I grab another out of basket. Then I will put another prefold in the cover we just took off and we are ready for the next change. I usually rotate 2-3 covers a day and 3-6 between wash days. I love the ease of laundry day NO pockets to stuff. I think its a great system....
kalibratx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #16
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Love them here too. I keep them in a basket with AC, flip and thirsties hemp's all trifolded and ready to go. I grab a cover throw a trifold in and we are good to go. When I change her I wipe out the cover and hang it on the side of the change table to dry and rotate between two covers.
I also use simplex and peachy green aio and bg 4.0's and a few amp and AC but I try to do flip days where all we use are them. I like to rotate and change it up a bit.
I love them because they are bullet proof for use and with a trim insert like an apple cheeks bamboo they are sposie trim. I always tuck the diapers into her leg area where underwear would fit and I find them trim through the crotch and way less shifting this way.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #17
gbabies2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay Mamas, you are making me want to try them again!!!
gbabies2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #18
mama2Holden
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbabies2 View Post
Okay Mamas, you are making me want to try them again!!!
Me too!!

I know what you mean about the shifting with some inserts. I'm prepping my Imagine bamboo prefolds as I type. I'm hoping since they are cut more wide they will stay in place better.
mama2Holden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:43 PM   #19
Magoo07
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotLad
I dig our flips! I think they'll carry us all the way to potty training. I wish they had a Bigger variety of colors though.
ME TOO!!! I'd love some cute prints or more variety! Petty, I know... I care more than my baby... But it's still fun!
Old 01-07-2013, 08:59 PM   #20
Beesgirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yup, been using them for over a year now with prefolds and organics at night, I love them. I despise stuffing pockets! I also have an AIO stash for outings, daddy and when I need to change super quick.

Kate, mama to
Miles (2.11.06), Levi (6.24.09) and Isaac (9.25.11)
Beesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote