Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-19-2013, 10:27 PM   #101
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of January 7th

I'm just usually so regular I guess it freaks me out, maybe irregular is a good thing?!?

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:57 AM   #102
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
I'm just usually so regular I guess it freaks me out, maybe irregular is a good thing?!?
I wouldn't worry to much. The first two cycles after a loss, I'm all over the place. I think last time I didn't O at all on the first cycle, and then I finally Oed on day 24ish on the second, and then AF came at day 28. For me, it's totally normal, It could be for you too. I hope not, but it just takes the body a little while for all the hormone levels to even back out.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:07 AM   #103
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72

I wouldn't worry to much. The first two cycles after a loss, I'm all over the place. I think last time I didn't O at all on the first cycle, and then I finally Oed on day 24ish on the second, and then AF came at day 28. For me, it's totally normal, It could be for you too. I hope not, but it just takes the body a little while for all the hormone levels to even back out.
Yup. I ovulated a whole week late coming off my m/c, and my second cycle was odd. Heck, this is my third cycle and my temps have been very rocky- I don't know if its me or left over m/c issues...
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:23 AM   #104
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I agree, my first few cycles afer a m/c are anything but normal. They are usually a little longer than my norm of 30 days.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:00 AM   #105
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok thanks. I'm glad to hear its normal to be a little irregular. It just sucks for pinpointing O, hats off to those of you with irregular cycles its way frustrating
Old 01-20-2013, 12:59 PM   #106
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
Ok thanks. I'm glad to hear its normal to be a little irregular. It just sucks for pinpointing O, hats off to those of you with irregular cycles its way frustrating
Ha. That's me. The cycle before I conceived DS I ovulated on day 60. DS's cycle was day 15 ovulation. You wanna talk about spending a lot on ovulation tests... Here's that cycle's chart, just for giggles...

Attachment 131170

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 02-20-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #107
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Surprise positive opk today! I guess my body decided to surge all at once.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:07 PM   #108
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post

Yay!!!
Old 01-20-2013, 03:26 PM   #109
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
go, girl, go!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #110
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wohoo for O! Good luck!

AFM, AF is due in 5 days, pretty sure I'm not going to O. Of course that isn't a really big shock since I don't O all that often without meds. I have a pre op appt with a different surgeon than my regular OB on the 6th. Still struggling with the fact that I'm "complicated" and my OB is sending me to someone else. Oh, well. Surgery is all scheduled for March 21, so two days before spring break. That gives me all week to get back on my feet. My mom called last night and told me to start watching for a good price on a plane ticket for her. She's going to come out, and has a ride home with a friend on April 3. I asked her how early she wanted to come and she said, oh, two to three weeks..... I'm not sure we can stand each other that long. Especially with my basement all torn up, which is where her bedroom is, and the TV is (she stays up SUPER late watching movies and we all go to bed by 8). I understand she wants to come early and help get the house put back together, and I appreciate it. Sometimes though she starts going totally stir crazy because we all go to work all day and that's how we get out so when we're off we're home and it makes it so she doesn't get out much for her whole visit. Must stop panicking. It will all be ok. Besides, I know she just wants to help, and she is amazing at getting stuff done around here that I never get to. Heck, it's the only time of year my house gets deep cleaned.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote