Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2013, 09:48 AM   #111
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of January 7th

Had a Positive OPK Friday CD16 and on Saturday CD17! Hopefully we can catch this eggie! We DTD twice Friday and Yesterday night and plan to again tonight and tomorrow night! Hopefully we can catch an eggie all natural and avoid having to do more meds and CD 2 US and such! Please pray for me mama's!

Advertisement

Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:37 PM   #112
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Looks like a chemical pregnancy I haven't gotten a positive hpt since last Wednesday. My temps are still steady, but I started spotting last night and it's been steady today. I feel so distraught. DF has been nice but trying to avoid the subject of what's going on. I just want it all to be over. I don't understand why it's so difficult for us all to just get pregnant and have everything go smoothly. This just plain isn't fair, and downright devastating!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:15 PM   #113
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMama13
Looks like a chemical pregnancy I haven't gotten a positive hpt since last Wednesday. My temps are still steady, but I started spotting last night and it's been steady today. I feel so distraught. DF has been nice but trying to avoid the subject of what's going on. I just want it all to be over. I don't understand why it's so difficult for us all to just get pregnant and have everything go smoothly. This just plain isn't fair, and downright devastating!
. I'm so sorry...

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #114
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
10dpo, bfn so far...

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 01-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #115
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
10dpo, bfn so far...

Its still early
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #116
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc

Its still early
Oh, I know. My hearts not in it this cycle, tbh. I'm missing June this month...I'll be thrilled if its positive, but my cycle's been SOOO wonky this month, I just I just haven't felt as, ummm, neurotic? as I usually feel??? Yah, neurotic is the right word

Last edited by Hope4More; 01-21-2013 at 07:42 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #117
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Dp
Old 01-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #118
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Now for a 2ww. I'm fairly sure I O'd this time. I need to start temping, i just forget in the morning.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #119
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMama13
So sorry mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More
10dpo, bfn so far...

Hang in there mama! We will get our BFP and move on to DDB again!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:17 AM   #120
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, I deactivated my FB account. I'm giving it 1 month of no facebook and then retrieving my photos and permanently deleting it. It's just not the place for an infertile person like myself. It's a long story I'll type up tomorrow, but I'm feeling very sad because of it all tonight. This infertility and loss stuff is hard enough without people being buttheads
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote