Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #141
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of January 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
2 babies in there! No u/s pic today though the printer was broken. I go back next Thursday. Don't give up hope mommas!!!!
Awesome!! Congrats! You did IUI correct?

I'm 8 DPO I think today. I have had weird cramping on one side and some cm, its weird. It almost feels like ovulation, but I had that same pain in my last pregnancy. I hate to get my hopes up, its sooo early. I'm planning to test on Friday morning. If I can hold out that long

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:58 PM   #142
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Awesome!! Congrats! You did IUI correct?
Yep, IUI, femara, bravelle and menopur. Oh and a trigger.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:44 PM   #143
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Yep, IUI, femara, bravelle and menopur. Oh and a trigger.
Awesome! It gives me hope for our iui next month
Old 01-30-2013, 01:05 PM   #144
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think I am ready to move.....Can you move me to pregnant and praying to make it.
We have official hit the 12 week mark. My goal is 2/14 which would have been Haven DD. Then I will be over 14 week and feeling somewhat more relieved.

Praying for you ladies. TTC is a lot of work and up and downs.... .not sure what our little future holds but taking it one day at a time and praying for lots of grace and peace. Crazy enough we conceived on a cycle we didn't do anything but BD. I will be checking back a lot . Prayers and baby dust.

Screen Name (Real Name):lalakiwi7 (Liesl - pronounced leesal)
Age (SO): 27 and hubby is 27, Happily married for 7 yrs. Together for 12.
Current Children and age: Noah is our oldest miracle man, adopted- 6yrs old. Frances is our first born who is 3.
Lost child: early losses 7/2011 & 11/2007 and DS-Haven (12 weeks) 7/2012
Diagnosis: Stage four endometriosis. Re-occuring losses. 2ndary infertility
Treatment and meds: ASA, MV, Decadron, Femera, HCG trigger, Progesterone post O and Lovenox with BFP
Next Appointment: Will be a follie scan CD 12 once I start AF again.
TTC: Since Francy was a baby... three years.
12 weeks: Jan 28th

Last edited by lalakiwi7; 01-30-2013 at 01:06 PM.
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #145
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
2 babies in there! No u/s pic today though the printer was broken. I go back next Thursday. Don't give up hope mommas!!!!
That is awesome!

How do you ladies keep from going crazy wanting to build a NB stash? I want to buy some of the seconds at cottonbabies so badly, but I keep thinking that I may never get pregnant and then I would have wasted all that money.

Last edited by meeshkasheeba; 01-30-2013 at 02:37 PM.
meeshkasheeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:54 PM   #146
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeshkasheeba View Post
That is awesome!

How do you ladies keep from going crazy wanting to build a NB stash? I want to buy some of the seconds at cottonbabies so badly, but I keep thinking that I may never get pregnant and then I would have wasted all that money.
You know, I had this awesome stash, I had wool and diapers and everything, and then it made me sad so I sold most of it. I have kept the used stuff because it sells for so little, but now I'm starting to feel like maybe knitting up a few things again. I don't know, I hate thinking I'll never use it, but I guess I can always sell it right? I wish I knew that my sisters would CD in the future but I doubt they will so can't pass anything on to them
Old 01-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #147
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeshkasheeba

That is awesome!

I do have a newborn stash of 54 diapers just waiting to be claimed by a squish. It'll happen... One day...

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:04 PM   #148
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, I started a newborn stash when I got a BFP two augusts ago. Then after we lost it, I was so sad that I sold most of it. Of course half of it was fabric that I cut out. I had 25 NB fitteds all cut out and ready to sew. This last august when I got a BFP I got really excited again and started sewing them, then when I lost it I packed it all up in a box so I didn't have to see it. Now, two years ago, I had also bought yarn and spun up some yarn and given it to my mom with patterns ( I sew and spin but don't knit) and she knitted tons of it up. BUT when I lost it she kept it at her house. She won't let me get rid of it. She says she keeps it because she has hope it's going to work and she'll still get to give it to me. As for stuff I purchased, I sold most of it off. It was to painful to keep. But I think I'm finally at a point where I'd love to start sewing some of it again, but my basement flooded and now my whole sewing room is all packed up.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:20 PM   #149
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalakiwi7 View Post
I think I am ready to move.....Can you move me to pregnant and praying to make it.
We have official hit the 12 week mark. My goal is 2/14 which would have been Haven DD. Then I will be over 14 week and feeling somewhat more relieved.

Praying for you ladies. TTC is a lot of work and up and downs.... .not sure what our little future holds but taking it one day at a time and praying for lots of grace and peace. Crazy enough we conceived on a cycle we didn't do anything but BD. I will be checking back a lot . Prayers and baby dust.

Screen Name (Real Name):lalakiwi7 (Liesl - pronounced leesal)
Age (SO): 27 and hubby is 27, Happily married for 7 yrs. Together for 12.
Current Children and age: Noah is our oldest miracle man, adopted- 6yrs old. Frances is our first born who is 3.
Lost child: early losses 7/2011 & 11/2007 and DS-Haven (12 weeks) 7/2012
Diagnosis: Stage four endometriosis. Re-occuring losses. 2ndary infertility
Treatment and meds: ASA, MV, Decadron, Femera, HCG trigger, Progesterone post O and Lovenox with BFP
Next Appointment: Will be a follie scan CD 12 once I start AF again.
TTC: Since Francy was a baby... three years.
12 weeks: Jan 28th
Congrats mama!! You so deserve this LO! Im so so so Happy for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeshkasheeba View Post
That is awesome!

I feed my craziness! I buy a few here and there and figure by the time I get another BFP I'll almost have a full or OVER full stash of NB and OS fluff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Well, I started a newborn stash when I got a BFP two augusts ago. Then after we lost it, I was so sad that I sold most of it. Of course half of it was fabric that I cut out. I had 25 NB fitteds all cut out and ready to sew. This last august when I got a BFP I got really excited again and started sewing them, then when I lost it I packed it all up in a box so I didn't have to see it. Now, two years ago, I had also bought yarn and spun up some yarn and given it to my mom with patterns ( I sew and spin but don't knit) and she knitted tons of it up. BUT when I lost it she kept it at her house. She won't let me get rid of it. She says she keeps it because she has hope it's going to work and she'll still get to give it to me. As for stuff I purchased, I sold most of it off. It was to painful to keep. But I think I'm finally at a point where I'd love to start sewing some of it again, but my basement flooded and now my whole sewing room is all packed up.
Hang in there mama! We are all DUE for a BFP and Squish to hold in our arms!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:23 PM   #150
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
I do have a newborn stash of 54 diapers just waiting to be claimed by a squish. It'll happen... One day...

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
What kind of a stash do you have mama???
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote