Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2013, 08:08 AM   #161
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of January 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
I'm confused. Why would they want you to meet with MFM prior to being pregnant?
I have two things going on. First I don't get preggo easily, then when I do, it doesn't stick. So the RE is pretty comfy that he has a good plan to get us there, but he wants a second opinion on his plan to get things to stick. My OB looked at the plan and said it looks good but didn't think I needed to go to MFM because he monitors stuff like that all the time. So I have one dr saying I want the high risk people's opinion, and the other saying, he is plenty high risk enough to monitor me (he is a high risk ob just not MFM high).

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
My worry with buying more diapers is, doesn't the elastic go bad?
I have had that worry too.

Advertisement

slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 AM   #162
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I hope you guys are able to figure things our Laurel

Another bfn today, I'm going to assume this cycle is a no, and start gearing up for our iui and clomid. It's looking like the iui will happen on Presidents' Day weekend. I'm hoping our RE will come in over the long weekend....
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:57 AM   #163
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok.....I went back to the RE today to pick up some meds and my usual doc was there and wanted to scan me since he wasn't the one who did it the other day. They are now even more concerned with baby A. Baby B looks great and is right on target with a hb of 162. Baby A has actually gotten a little smaller than the other day, and although he/she has a hb now, it is only 90. They aren't super optimistic. We'll see what next weeks u/s holds but basically they told me not to hold my breath for baby A. Not sure what to feel right now....
Old 02-01-2013, 12:48 PM   #164
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Ok.....I went back to the RE today to pick up some meds and my usual doc was there and wanted to scan me since he wasn't the one who did it the other day. They are now even more concerned with baby A. Baby B looks great and is right on target with a hb of 162. Baby A has actually gotten a little smaller than the other day, and although he/she has a hb now, it is only 90. They aren't super optimistic. We'll see what next weeks u/s holds but basically they told me not to hold my breath for baby A. Not sure what to feel right now....

It is still early, try to give it a little bit. You are in my prayers.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:42 PM   #165
millermyer2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What is the earliest you can test and get a bfp?
Old 02-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #166
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Praying for baby A. Let's see what time does to the little guy...

AFM: doc called... all tests are normal, YAY!!!

She said my hcg was negative already. She didn't give me a number. I asked, so there was nothing? She said, "umm, I guess not?" I'm assuming they are going at the clinical diagnosis of not pregnant of less than 5. I tested very faint positive on a Egens, which I know has a sensitivity of 10 miu. The First Response never showed a line, which is 15 miu, so last Saturday, I would have been between 10 and 15. Thinking out loud here: By Sunday, it was negative again, so less than 10. HcG has a half life of 12 hours in the first 48 hours, and then 1.3 days for the next 14 days. So lets assume it started dropping Saturday. Saturday to Sunday would have been 5-6.5. Sunday to Monday would have been 2.5-3. Monday to Wednesday would have been .5-1. So by Thursday, could it read at 0? Certainly that would come back as a negative test, though, right?

Basically, I'm asking, am I a freak of nature and I made a baby all up in my head. She sent me for a Rhogam, my LP was 5 days longer than it usually is, and I was puking for goodness sake. It's possible my hcg dropped already, right?
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:56 AM   #167
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk
Oh mama I'm praying hard for your little beans! Keep up hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More

Praying for baby A. Let's see what time does to the little guy...

AFM: doc called... all tests are normal, YAY!!!

She said my hcg was negative already. She didn't give me a number. I asked, so there was nothing? She said, "umm, I guess not?" I'm assuming they are going at the clinical diagnosis of not pregnant of less than 5. I tested very faint positive on a Egens, which I know has a sensitivity of 10 miu. The First Response never showed a line, which is 15 miu, so last Saturday, I would have been between 10 and 15. Thinking out loud here: By Sunday, it was negative again, so less than 10. HcG has a half life of 12 hours in the first 48 hours, and then 1.3 days for the next 14 days. So lets assume it started dropping Saturday. Saturday to Sunday would have been 5-6.5. Sunday to Monday would have been 2.5-3. Monday to Wednesday would have been .5-1. So by Thursday, could it read at 0? Certainly that would come back as a negative test, though, right?

Basically, I'm asking, am I a freak of nature and I made a baby all up in my head. She sent me for a Rhogam, my LP was 5 days longer than it usually is, and I was puking for goodness sake. It's possible my hcg dropped already, right?
YAY!!! So glad your tests were normal! Lets get our BFP this month so we can be in DDB together again!!!

AFM: CD 4 today...had my US.... No cyst this month so starting my Folistem injections today and follie check Thursday to decide when to trigger and timed intercourse! It worked last time with this dose age to here's to a BFP the end of this cycle!!!!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #168
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh Kelsie- I am praying for your Baby A. Please feel free to PM me if you ever need any support. I hope that both babies continue to grow healthy!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #169
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm just really sad this week. Which is silly, because I knew it was a pregnancy only once it was already gone. But I'm sad. I hate this feeling.

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:23 AM   #170
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Noah and I are taking our pregnancy announcement pics today. Part of me wants to just do a basic announcement. Part of me wants to go ahead and do twins and celebrate the fact that right now I am pregnant with 2, regardless of what they think may happen. What do you girls think?