Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2013, 07:34 AM   #11
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Terrible flats and Kelly's Closet won't refund my money

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemama View Post
This
I too agree with this for sure, however, some manufacturers want the customer to go directly to the manufacturer.

Advertisement

Old 01-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #12
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've have my own negative experiences with Kelly's Closet. Based on my experiences with lack of communication and prompt, courteous customer service I do not doubt any of this. If you go and read their bad reviews, which is what I did after my most recent experience, you'll see they're all based around two things slow shipping or really bad customer care. Either way, not acceptable. I personally feel, based on my experiences with other CD retailers, that Kelly's makes a lot of excuses about stipulations and rules for the poor customer service, when a lot of other retailers have no issues with resolving certain issues.

On the issue of the actual product, I used Swaddlebees (or Blueberrys) prefolds for Noah's NB stash. I agree, based on those and the Simplex/Basix that their quality leaves something to be desired. However, their customer service was great to me when I had issues. I would contact them and let them know how Kelly's has treated you and you hate to think that is a reflection of the kind of service they want their retailers to give.

Spunkify is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:42 AM   #13
jbelongi
Registered Users
seller

I have been having problems with all kind of things I have been buying lately. Honestly I almost always just call the manufacture. They will almost always make it right by either sending a coupon for a different product or sending a new set of what ever you bought. I can't say I have dealt with this company before, but I agree that it would be good to just call them. It's probably hard for Kelly's closet to do anything with them since you washed them. Not justifying, but just call the manufacture because it's their product.
jbelongi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:42 AM   #14
Nicolenutt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24

I too agree with this for sure, however, some manufacturers want the customer to go directly to the manufacturer.
Yep, I know for sure that thirsties wants you to go straight through them and not to the retailer.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:50 AM   #15
RockinLou
Registered Users
seller

Blueberry will replace them under warranty, I would ask KC if once you have a new, unwashed pack if you can then return them to get your money back, it is hoop jumping, but it might be your only way to get a refund.

This is a known issue, I'm sure blueberry is as frustrated as their customers and will make it right for you.

Why buy from a retailer instead of direct from manufacturer? Cheaper shipping, in almost every case, and more generous promotions.
RockinLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:59 AM   #16
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm sorry. I hope you get a refund soon.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:12 AM   #17
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Contact blueberry/swaddlebees i bet they can help

Last edited by mommadeeof4+; 01-08-2013 at 08:13 AM.
mommadeeof4+ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #18
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller

My Mood:

A lot of times the manu wants customers to go through them so that they know about the defective product and can fix it. If the retailers fix it without telling the manu, the manu has no way of knowing.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #19
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Had the same prob through KC and I knew they wouldnt help me, but they were pretty rude. I am boycotting them actually.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #20
NMN
Registered Users

Well KC said sorry contact Swaddlebees can't help you. I called them and the owner wasn't there. The customer service rep said she will send me more but it was a known problem. I said no have your boss call me. I sent photos to KC and they were like sorry!

Swaddlebees owner called me. He said it has been happening to 20% of the diapers and in six weeks new ones made differently will be available. He said he talked to KC and I'll get a refund. I will only order straight from the company.

If I bought a Sony tv from Walmart, brought it home and it didn't work I would go back to Walmart. If it was six months later and it didn't work I would go to Sony. KC is super shady so I'm done with them.

The swaddlebees owner said to call anytime. He was very informative and nice. KC? Not so much.

I'm a FTM and had no clue that they weren't hemmed only serged. It didn't say that anywhere.
NMN is offline   Reply With Quote