Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #111
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Happy Homemakers - Cleaning Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash View Post
it looks so much nicer in there now!!

scrub your diningroom table. mine needs it constantly, so i'm gonna hit it hard and heavy this time!
done. it was super duper clean... til the boys ate, lol. will wipe it down again in a bit.

go clean off a surface area. i'm going to straighten and dust the boys' desk in their room.

Advertisement

leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #112
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
it was clean before, but now it's just flat out shiny and sparkly! it's all glass, and it's hard to keep clean, but i love it.

go dust your entire livingroom. i have to dust mine often because the dust is SO bad in our house.
dusted what i could reach, anyway. dh is at his computer, so the desk didn't get it. everything else looks and smells good, though.

go do something with the laundry. ergh. i am going to start a load, i suppose. i hate laundry. i seriously... i just hate laundry.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:36 AM   #113
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
yeah, it wasn't too bad, but it was dusty. definitely looks better in there now!

clean off the inside of your front door. i'm going to bleach mine, because it's supposed to be white, lol.
it looks so awesome now. almost brand new!

clean your microwave area. we just bought a new one today, so i'm going to clean the counter space where it goes so it can enjoy it's new clean home! lol
Old 01-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #114
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
hopefully that works and no one else gets sick. and it smells pretty in there!

pick the worst wall in your house, and spot clean it. i am going to do the wall in my bedroom, closest to the livingroom. what i can reach of it anyway, lol.
it's like night and day. there was SO MUCH dust at the top of the wall, it was nasty. it's white now! now i just need to do the other three walls, lol. i had to stand on a chair, with the extended handle for the mop to get it all, lol.

clean up an area in your diningroom. i am going to spot clean the walls in my diningroom.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #115
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
started a load of laundry.

clean up by your bathroom sink - walls included. i am going to clean the walls and light plates surrounding my vanity. it's not much at all. excited to get the cobwebs gone, though, lol.
looks much better in there now. all bright and shiny.

vacuum a room. i am going to do my livingroom. with so much traffic through here, it gets dirty, fast.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:46 AM   #116
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
washed some. put some clean ones away. now there's just a few in the sink from dinner. =) i love a clean kitchen.

clean the sink in a bathroom. i am doing the sink and the outside of the cabinets in the guest bathroom.
done! i'm surprised at how dirty that got in just a matter of a few days. :/ it's insanity, i tell you!

clean the floor in your entry way. i am going to pick up shoes, and then sweep.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #117
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
done. it was super duper clean... til the boys ate, lol. will wipe it down again in a bit.

go clean off a surface area. i'm going to straighten and dust the boys' desk in their room.
cleaned off the boys desk, and dusted it. it looks so good now. shiny, clean, and the pledge even made the room smell good.

go clean a problem area in your room. i am going to clean off the desk with the tv on it. needs to be dusted, too. gah. the dust is so bad in my house.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:59 AM   #118
leyash
Registered Users
seller

lol @ me playing this game by myself.

oh well. it's helping to keep me motivated and get things done!
Old 01-24-2013, 09:00 AM   #119
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
dusted what i could reach, anyway. dh is at his computer, so the desk didn't get it. everything else looks and smells good, though.

go do something with the laundry. ergh. i am going to start a load, i suppose. i hate laundry. i seriously... i just hate laundry.
started a load of laundry. hopefully i can remember to put it in the dryer.

clean toilet in your bathroom. i'm doing mine.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:01 AM   #120
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
it looks so awesome now. almost brand new!

clean your microwave area. we just bought a new one today, so i'm going to clean the counter space where it goes so it can enjoy it's new clean home! lol
got the counter cleaned off. recycling is taken out, and it's been cleaned with bleach. woo. looks pretty/organized over there now. also purged some containers that had been sitting there for awhile that we no longer use.

go give your guest bathroom toilet a swish. ours is used by the boys, so... it needs a little more than a swish, lol.