Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-16-2013, 08:40 AM   #71
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Happy Homemakers - Cleaning Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash View Post
I am going to make dinner, but it only involves boiling some noodles, so it won't take long. I will sit at the diningroom table and chug two huge glasses of water while it's cooking. I haven't had NEAR enough water today.

Clean a floor somewhere in your house. I am opting to do the guest bathroom floor. Just did it a couple days ago, but bathroom floors can never be too clean, lol.
There. It's clean. It wasn't bad to begin with, but there's just something that makes you feel good about the bathroom floor being clean, lol.

Go clean up your bedroom somewhere. I'm opting to spot clean the walls. Between kids, animals, and DH's "work hands" there's grime everywhere. With the mean green and magic eraser in hand - here I GO!

Advertisement

leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:25 AM   #72
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Cleaned one shelf. I am definitely going to have to do the entire thing later. It's getting gross in there!

Pick a room in your house and spot clean the walls. I am doing my boys' room. They touch EVERY SQUARE INCH and I'm tired of looking at the spots, lol.
Those walls... were nasty. Ugh. Glad I got it done. The room almost looks brighter now!

Do something in a bathroom. I am going to spot clean the walls in my bathroom. It's the first place DH goes when he gets home from work, and the walls are gross.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:28 AM   #73
LoveUsAll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Done with laundry, bathroom walls are going take sometime.
LoveUsAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #74
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Cleaned my toilet with bleach. I hate them!! lol Toilets are so disgusting to me, no matter how clean they appear. Ugh.

Do something with your laundry. This is going to be a big one for me today, because I have about 8-10 loads to do... the kids need clothes for school this week.
Started a load of laundry. I've GOT to catch up on that stuff!! Ugh.

Now do something in one of your bathrooms. I am going to spot clean the walls in the guest bathroom. It's the one my kids and dad use.. all boys.. it's gross. LOL
Old 01-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #75
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Vacuumed the boys room. Thank god that's done.

Do something in your kitchen. I am going to spot clean the walls. They are bad in there because of all of the food that gets thrown/spilled, lmao. Love my kids... =/
Spot cleaned the walls in the kitchen. By the trashcan, and on the main bar were the worst, lol. Grimy little hands!

Do something in your kids' room. I am going to clean out the closet, and make sure that the room is picked up in general. It gets way too messy, way too fast.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #76
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
I put the laundry into the dryer, and then started another load. Man, this laundry never ever ends, I swear.

Clean out from under something. I am going to clean out from under my couches, and vacuum.
Cleaned out from under the couches. God. I hate doing that. Vacuumed as well. Atleast I know it's clean under there now! LOL

Laundry. Always the laundry. Do something the daggum laundry!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:53 AM   #77
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Did that! Looks nicer, and a lot of black crumbs came out of the toaster, lol. Gross.

Clean out a drawer somewhere. I am doing the boys' dresser in my room. There are lots of clothes that don't fit, and I need to make room for the clothes they got for Christmas. There's only one large dresser with 6 drawers, thank goodness.
Done. There's SO much more room in there now.

Clean off a table, any table. I am doing the table in between our couches in the livingroom.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #78
slyeates
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ooo! Can I play today?

Make 2 beds!
Old 01-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #79
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyeates View Post
Ooo! Can I play today?

Make 2 beds!
You can play anytime! Don't mind me, I start at the top and go down the list. I'm still working on things I listed three days ago, lol. It makes it easier for me to make sure I do everything if I go straight through the thread, one by one. I love it, even if I am playing by myself! lol
Old 01-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #80
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Deep cleaned the fridge. Looks SO much better in there!

Go wipe down a tub. I am going to bleach the sides/cracks of mine. Those spots bug me.
Done. It looks SO nice now! I never even knew I had a pearly white tub under all that dirt, lol.

Clean a "problem" spot in your bedroom. I am cleaning up DH's side of the bed. Ugh.