Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #81
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Happy Homemakers - Cleaning Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash View Post
Gathered laundry from around the house, and started a load. I honestly have about 12 loads to put away, and I REALLY need to do that... ugh.

So... go do more laundry! LOL I am going to put some loads away... ugh. It's going to consume me!
Started a load. It never freaking ends, I swear. Ever.

Take trash out somewhere. I am taking it out of my bathroom because I cleaned up the cabinet, so there's some stuff that needs to be thrown away.

Advertisement

leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #82
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Cleaned them off. Finally found somewhere to put that stinkin' box.

Laundry. The neverending laundry. Do something with it.
Done. Sorted two loads. Put one load into wash. Put load into the dryer.

Do something in an extra bathroom (if you have one). I am taking the trash out of the guest bathroom.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #83
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaGM View Post
Started the diapers soak cycle.

Hmm.. tidy up the living room.
That's done. I had the kids help. It looks REALLY nice in here! Gonna feel good to wake up to in the morning.

Go clean up some toys, anywhere. I am gonna clean up the boys room, because that's where the majority of the toys stay. I'm SO glad we got rid of the various "play" areas in the house. It was hard to keep up with! Now it's all contained to one room.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:12 PM   #84
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Got the movie shelf done. Looks so pretty now.

Clean off the top of your fridge, including scrubbing. No excuses, just do it now.
Well, that got about as good as it's going to get. Wooo. I didn't wanna do it, but it was about time, lol.

Do something with the laundry. It never ends around here, I'm telling you. I am FOR.E.VER. doing some sort of laundry.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:47 PM   #85
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Cleaned that out. We have a ton more room up there, and I found some stuff I've been looking for for awhile, lol. Nice.

Go spot clean the walls somewhere. I'm doing the livingroom, except, they are wooden walls (like hardwood), so I am going to mop them, lol. They are dusty.
Done. Shiny shiny!

Clean out a cabinet around your kitchen sink. We have four cabinets above ours, so I am going to do those.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:07 AM   #86
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
There. It's clean. It wasn't bad to begin with, but there's just something that makes you feel good about the bathroom floor being clean, lol.

Go clean up your bedroom somewhere. I'm opting to spot clean the walls. Between kids, animals, and DH's "work hands" there's grime everywhere. With the mean green and magic eraser in hand - here I GO!
i tried to clean the wall really good, but we have vaulted ceilings, and the higher part (even when using the mop to clean it) are hard to get to, and even harder to get REALLY clean. so, yeah. i'm gonna have to brainstorm a way to get those walls clean.

clean, straighten, or dust something in your diningroom. we have my son's "school clothes" chest of drawers in there, so i am going to clean that out, and make sure it's organized with school clothes! this will help me get some laundry done as well. woo!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:27 AM   #87
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Those walls... were nasty. Ugh. Glad I got it done. The room almost looks brighter now!

Do something in a bathroom. I am going to spot clean the walls in my bathroom. It's the first place DH goes when he gets home from work, and the walls are gross.
that wasn't as hard as i thought it was going to be. thank goodness.

go clean out from under something in your livingroom. this might be a table, chair, etc. i am going to clean out from under the desk, including vacuum.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #88
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Started a load of laundry. I've GOT to catch up on that stuff!! Ugh.

Now do something in one of your bathrooms. I am going to spot clean the walls in the guest bathroom. It's the one my kids and dad use.. all boys.. it's gross. LOL
they aren't perfect, but definitely cleaner, lol.

go clean out a "problem" area. this might be a drawer, cabinet, etc. i am going to do the entry way closet. it's not filled with junk, just needs to be arranged a bit better. i'd like to be able to find shoes when i need them, and not have to dig around in a HUGE pile of shoes for them. it probably needs to be vacuumed, too.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #89
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Spot cleaned the walls in the kitchen. By the trashcan, and on the main bar were the worst, lol. Grimy little hands!

Do something in your kids' room. I am going to clean out the closet, and make sure that the room is picked up in general. It gets way too messy, way too fast.
okay. cleaned up the boys room. just did the entire thing. it needed it. i hate cleaning their room, but it just doesn't get done right if i don't do it myself.

go clean out a cabinet. i am going to do the small cabinet above our computer desk in our bedroom.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #90
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Cleaned out from under the couches. God. I hate doing that. Vacuumed as well. Atleast I know it's clean under there now! LOL

Laundry. Always the laundry. Do something the daggum laundry!
i put a load of laundry away. there's just so much. ugh.

clean off a vent. anywhere. i am doing the vent on the ceiling in our bathroom. it's needed it for like, ever. it's going to be so disgusting. ahh!