Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2013, 10:51 PM   #1
IsabelsMama
Registered Users
Formerly: k***11
seller

Recommend 3 across in a Murano?

A close friend is due with a new baby in June. Her DS1 will be 4.5 and her DS2 will be 2.5 and is a big boy. He's already FF right now, I know from pictures. Maybe 25-30 lbs? Not sure on what seats they have but they are willing to buy new seats to avoid buying a new car. Obviously new babe will be RF'ing in an infant seat. Recommendations for seats for the other two and how to puzzle them together?

Advertisement

BF'ing and pumping, CD'ing, babywearing, semi-crunchy, circ'ing, vax'ing, extended RF, non-cosleeping, married to DH for 8 yrs, WOHM (love my job but miss my kids during the day) mama to Isabel 12-24-07, Josiah 01-29-10 born at 32w, and missing my angel baby Abigaile Grace 11-26-12 born at 23w. My blog about our journey through this loss.
~1 Thess. 5:16-17~
IsabelsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:15 AM   #2
sma123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Look into Diono Radians... They are designed to fit 3 across. I just bought them myself
Old 01-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #3
IsabelsMama
Registered Users
Formerly: k***11
seller

Thanks! I will tell her to check them out! If her two boys were side by side in them do you know if a RF infant seat would fit in the other outboard seat next to the boy in the middle?
BF'ing and pumping, CD'ing, babywearing, semi-crunchy, circ'ing, vax'ing, extended RF, non-cosleeping, married to DH for 8 yrs, WOHM (love my job but miss my kids during the day) mama to Isabel 12-24-07, Josiah 01-29-10 born at 32w, and missing my angel baby Abigaile Grace 11-26-12 born at 23w. My blog about our journey through this loss.
~1 Thess. 5:16-17~
IsabelsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #4
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Recommend 3 across in a Murano?

I'm not sure on the seat spacing on a Murano but we have an Equinox ('05) and we're able to get FF Frontier, RF Radian, and RF Cocorro (in that order). We could have easily put a RF Radian/FF Radian/RF Cocorro instead... actually are considering getting another Radian so DD#1 (5 yrs, almost 5.5 yrs) can be in the middle while DD#2 (2 yrs, 2 months and at least 28 lbs) can go behind the passenger seat rear facing (I don't want to FF her yet), baby will stay RF behind the driver. The Cocorro is a convertible but pretty narrow compared to the infant (and bucket) seats I came across.

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote