Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-09-2013, 04:03 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Shorty vs. Long Wrap?

Hi mamas! I have along didymos that i'm thinking of having chopped to make a shorty. Mostly, I hate carrying around such a bulky wrap (i want to be able to put it in the diaper bag), and dealing with such length while wrapping. I did love my ring sling and i traded it because I thought i'd be able to use a shorty like my ring sling, but now i've got cold feet because i won't be able to do as many wraps with a shorty. i want to still do back carries!

Co-sleeping, CDing, Babywearing, BFing, Non-circing, Vaxing, Stay at Home Mommy to one sweet little boy, and Wife to one wonderful husband
starbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Shorty vs. Long Wrap?

You can still do back carry's with a shorty. I can do ruck tied under bum, ruck under bum tied at shoulder (my fav), Double rebozo, 1/2 jbc, sbcc... and thats with a size 2 (size 16 mama and 20lb 5 month old). With a size 3 a couple more open up for me and the chance to do things like chest belts to help distribute the weight more.
Melissa<- Mama to my 4 gifts from God-Mr. Z (10), Miss K (7), Miss A (5) and Miss R (2)
Knitting Patterns For Sale and Free Download
I sell Jamberry!!!! Order yours today
msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote