Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-16-2013, 05:52 AM   #31
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Jan. 9-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyleah87 View Post
so exciting!! just a few more weeks.

we go in tomorrow, we went in saturday and baby wasn't in a good position!
Good luck today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma View Post
Sorry to hear about all your nausea, Jennifer. I Don't know your whole story but it sounds like quite a journey. Hopefully you will have relief soon!
I never did hear from my doctor yesterday. I am not sure if I will have relief soon or not because of that. My oncologist can't really help me today. However I am hoping that she clears what I want to take for a calcium supplement then I will at least not have to worry about that. Milk is AWFUL in me. It is funny that I am having late first trimester/early second trimester sickness though. I mean, isn't this when I should be feeling well?

I will update when I get back from the oncologist. I am expecting to not hear anything too earth shattering but I have some questions for her for after delivery and such. Like can I get the PET scan before I leave the hospital and what will be used in me. And I expect to find out how often she wants to see me while I am pregnant. I am guessing every 3 months with me getting blood work with every port flush (6-8 weeks).

Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 06:40 AM   #32
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Oh, that must have been disappointing, Leah. I hope she/he cooperates tomorrow! I'm a bit nervous about baby cooperating when we go. Since it's an anatomy scan and not just for gender, we don't get to reschedule if it doesn't show us the goods.
I'm drinking lots of caffeine this morning! Hopefully it works
Old 01-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #33
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

u/s update!

Old 01-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #34
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yay Leah, that's great !!

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #35
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congratulations Leah!

AFM - Traffic was insane today! I think the rain caused most drivers to get lobotomized! It took me an hour to get what would normally take me 15 minutes to get through. Anyway, my lymph nodes are smaller then in October (shock there!) which is good. She ordered me to get an ultrasound of my abdomen while I am getting an ultrasound for my pregnancy. This is a precaution to make sure I stay in remission while I am pregnant. You know doctors, they need data.

ETA - I just called my peri's office and they will not do the ultrasound of my abdomen. In fact they said they ONLY look at the baby. So now I may need to get a pelvic ultrasound and an abdominal ultrasound in addition to the ultrasounds that I am getting for the pregnancy. Yeah you read that right. When they do the ultrasound of the baby (who will soon be both in my pelvis and my abdomen) they are refusing to look at me. So this means I get an extra ultrasound. I don't know whether to be upset or thankful.

Last edited by 3 ladybugs; 01-16-2013 at 02:56 PM.
3 ladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:38 PM   #36
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay, Leah!!!! I love the pink bow. Super cute!

Jennifer, if it helps any, I still feel yucky like I did during the first trimester at times and I'm 15.5 weeks. It seems like it happens when I eat to much-which means a normal meal. I've got some sinus business that started today and that seems to have triggered my yuck feeling again. To be clear, I don't actually hurl-just wish I could! I would look at getting an extra U/S as a chance for more encouragement and reassurance.

AFM- Thank you all for the hugs! I am still a ball of hormonal outbursts waiting to explode. My husband has been trying to get me to rent a doppler machine so that we can have a little assurance. I keep thinking that any day, I'll feel some regular, unmistakable kicks. On another note, I finally had a positive baby dream. I was nursing a baby boy!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #37
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Melissa, I am 16 weeks today and haven't felt any unmistakable kicks. It really bothers me, but since I haven't had any ultrasounds done, I don't know if I might have the placenta in front causing the lack of feeling. Or it could still just be early. In ready for those reassuring kicks

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:56 AM   #38
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post
Yay, Leah!!!! I love the pink bow. Super cute!

Jennifer, if it helps any, I still feel yucky like I did during the first trimester at times and I'm 15.5 weeks. It seems like it happens when I eat to much-which means a normal meal. I've got some sinus business that started today and that seems to have triggered my yuck feeling again. To be clear, I don't actually hurl-just wish I could! I would look at getting an extra U/S as a chance for more encouragement and reassurance.

AFM- Thank you all for the hugs! I am still a ball of hormonal outbursts waiting to explode. My husband has been trying to get me to rent a doppler machine so that we can have a little assurance. I keep thinking that any day, I'll feel some regular, unmistakable kicks. On another note, I finally had a positive baby dream. I was nursing a baby boy!
I am sorry your still feeling sick at times. I guess that does make me feel better. My oncologist told me she was sick till 40 weeks with all three of her girls (she only has girls). I can't imagine dealing with that while doing what she does for a living.

I have found that I am mostly a ball of hormones to other drivers. At least DH isn't getting the brunt of it and when I stay home all is well.

That is great about your dream. I had a dream before I got pregnant, and DH actually had a dream a few months later (still before we got pregnant) that continued what my dream started. It was REALLY strange as I went into more detail when he told me his dream to see if really was it. There were things that neither of us discussed that were in those dreams that match with where I will be giving birth. The good news is we both saw a well baby and DS was acting like DS. DH is convinced we are having a girl based on his dream. And she will have 10 toes and fingers. He was counting them on the baby with DS in his dream.

Quote:
Melissa, I am 16 weeks today and haven't felt any unmistakable kicks. It really bothers me, but since I haven't had any ultrasounds done, I don't know if I might have the placenta in front causing the lack of feeling. Or it could still just be early. In ready for those reassuring kicks
That stinks! I would be going nuts at this point if I were you! I am only 12 weeks today (due Aug. 1 but will deliver mid July) and I am feeling kicks nearly daily. I got DH to feel my belly today and of coarse the baby stopped moving. I think this baby is a girl as Emily would do the same thing! Emily is late DD.

DS has a dentist appointment today and that is the highlight of my day. Sad as it is.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:57 AM   #39
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
That's probably it! I don't remember really feeling my son until about 25 weeks, and this time I have an anterior placenta, so I'm wondering if I didn't have the same thing last time!
I am feeling this one a little bit, but nothing crazy!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #40
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yikes! I got a wake up call when I took my son to the dentist. 6 months from now is when I will be delivering! I know that this should be a no brainer but I feel I am in no way ready for this! Of coarse not seeing my OB for another month could add to that feeling in me. I just hope I am still pregnant when my son has his next appointment!