Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-13-2013, 01:03 AM   #11
pgkcb13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Convince me to sell DS' crib

We sold ODD's crib after YDD was born. We co-sleep and had no plans to use it, so off it went. Making some money on it helped I don't regret it or worry about it at all!

Advertisement

ISO Gypsum Keens in Kids size 12
pgkcb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:04 PM   #12
SarasynFox
Registered Users

My Mood:

If you think you'll co-sleep next time, don't bother with keeping it. We got a crib "just in case" from a yard sale. Our son has slept in it maybe four or five times? We're going to be getting rid of the crib and just replacing it with a toddler bed in our room since he's eventually going to sleep in that. The crib? He'll probably outgrow it before he'll be ready to stop co-sleeping and as much as we want to have another baby eventually, we'll probably co-sleep with that one too. The way we see it, if we find we need another crib, we can always buy a new one. We haven't needed a crib with any of our other kids, so we don't anticipate needing one in the future. There is also the possibility of getting a playpen for occasional use, which is what I did with my older three.
SarasynFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:29 PM   #13
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMommy6111 View Post

Lol you think holding on to your oldest's crib is bad? I have my crib from when I was a baby. I'm 22. It's ridiculous! I guess if I get rid of that one, it would make not getting rid of Ds's not so bad. I think I will sell it if I can get time to take pics soon. I have our big bed frame listed on CL right now. We use the mattress & box spring on the floor & have for years.
I have my baby cradle from 35 years ago. It probably isn't even safe now but it is sentimental. (Ya know, in the basement under the stairs)

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:20 AM   #14
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'd get rid of it, but I have gotten rid of one and ended up getting another lol. My 2 year old sleeps in hers occasionally it's sidecar-ed to our bed. But if space is an issue and you don't need it I don't see why you can't just sell it. It's fun to shop for baby things when pregnant anyway so if you need one later you can always just buy a different one, that's my opinion.