Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2013, 07:36 AM   #11
kts1120
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Question on baby legs and pics if you can

Love our babylegs! My 4 y/o still wears them b/c she only wears skirts to school. My 20 month old wears them under skirts as well and I have several newborn pair that I use on her arms. She has eczema and I cover her arms/legs when she gets flare ups to prevent her from scratching.

Advertisement

kts1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:38 AM   #12
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

my son has awful eczema-genius idea mama!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kts1120 View Post
Love our babylegs! My 4 y/o still wears them b/c she only wears skirts to school. My 20 month old wears them under skirts as well and I have several newborn pair that I use on her arms. She has eczema and I cover her arms/legs when she gets flare ups to prevent her from scratching.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:08 AM   #13
amiecheatham
Registered Users
seller

check out My Little Legs! they do a great deal where the more you buy, the bigger your discount. =]

here is one pair from them on my two month old:
amiecheatham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #14
champatlife
Registered Users
seller

these came from some random website. Not my favorite looking, but very soft and warm. It's funny we have tons, and I can picture days and outfits, but yet I can't find any pictures of them in their legwarmers.

Last edited by champatlife; 01-10-2013 at 08:32 AM.
champatlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:32 AM   #15
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
DD has around 60 pairs. Ranging from the actual Babylegs brand to homemade. We love them!!! I'm always in the lookout for women's knee high socks so I can turn them into leg warmer's. I can usually find them for about $0.50 on clearance after the holidays!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:34 AM   #16
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I only have BLs. I have their newborn and regular leg warmers as well as their SuperSoft leg warmers. We use them year around, I particularly love their SuperSoft during the winter and their seasonal/holiday ones! I wait for sales or buy NIP of ones they no longer sell on their site on Amazon.

I think I'm going to check out MLL too.

In my avatar Noah is wearing BL's rainbow SuperSoft.

ETA: I know they're ridiculously easy to make, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Last edited by Spunkify; 01-10-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Spunkify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:35 AM   #17
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Babyhalfoff.com has Agoo for $4 today along with free shipping. Just got that in my email.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #18
Teddyandnick
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have babylegs. DS2 was such a chunky little guy, his thighs especially, that when he was starting walking at 10 months he had to wear 3t pants. He kept tripping over them even after I rolled them up. Babylegs worked great on his fat legs! I would also throw a couple pairs in the diaper bag so when we were out if either of the boys got cold wearing shorts or t shirts I could add those to keep them warmer without having the bulk of lots of extra clothes in the diaper bag. I especially loved them for the beach in the spring! Inland it would be too hot to put pants and long sleeves on them but when we got there the ocean breeze was cooler.
Teddyandnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:50 AM   #19
doulamomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddyandnick View Post
I have babylegs. DS2 was such a chunky little guy, his thighs especially, that when he was starting walking at 10 months he had to wear 3t pants. He kept tripping over them even after I rolled them up. Babylegs worked great on his fat legs! I would also throw a couple pairs in the diaper bag so when we were out if either of the boys got cold wearing shorts or t shirts I could add those to keep them warmer without having the bulk of lots of extra clothes in the diaper bag. I especially loved them for the beach in the spring! Inland it would be too hot to put pants and long sleeves on them but when we got there the ocean breeze was cooler.
I always keep a couple pair in the diaper bag too. So much easier than packing entire outfits for everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DS Forum
Old 01-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #20
Mrs. Shawn
Registered Users
seller

We just ordered our first batch of Babylegs and really like them. I may buy MyLittleLegs just to compare.
Mrs. Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote