Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2013, 10:01 AM   #11
Monkeymamaof2
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: chinese gender prediction

When I was pregnant with Ds1 my mom told me of this site www.obfocus.com and it said boy and it was right the same for Ds2 it said boy and he was a he. She also went ahead and tried it and sure enough all of hers were right and so was my sisters. It says girl for this bean so i am a little nervous now we are team green so i will let you know in Aug Try the site,for fun I also use it to figure out friends and family babies so i can know what to get for the baby and it has yet to be wrong. It freaks people out because i can tell by looking at how they are carrying and to confirm i go to the site.

Advertisement

I am a WOHM to JJ 10/3/06 and Jio 7/18/08 and a loving GF to Adam and #3 due in August
Monkeymamaof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:08 AM   #12
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Everything said girl for DS (Chinese birth calendar, how I carried, etc). I'm finding quite a bit of variance for this one. I'm predicting boy though.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #13
Green Decals
Registered Users
Formerly: mumma1010
seller
seller

My Mood:

Did you all adjust your age to your "Chinese age"? There is only 1 Chinese gender chart, but you have to adjust your age to your Chinese age at the time of conception. I always thought it was wrong for my second, but once I adjusted my age it was right for both of my kids. Says girl this time, will find out soon. It was right for all 4 of my friend's kids.
Green Decals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:46 PM   #14
tinytushi
Registered Users
seller

Wrong all 4 times for me. Pretty much whatever it says I pick the opposite and that is what I have had, lol.
tinytushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #15
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Decals View Post
Did you all adjust your age to your "Chinese age"? There is only 1 Chinese gender chart, but you have to adjust your age to your Chinese age at the time of conception. I always thought it was wrong for my second, but once I adjusted my age it was right for both of my kids. Says girl this time, will find out soon. It was right for all 4 of my friend's kids.
How do I do that?? I had no idea lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytushi View Post
Wrong all 4 times for me. Pretty much whatever it says I pick the opposite and that is what I have had, lol.
Too funny! If I get pregnant this next time, it says boy but I know its all for fun. Im really interested in how to convert my age to my chinese age lol
Old 01-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #16
clothdipemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It has been right for all 3 of mine.
Wife 09/06, and Mom to GirlBabyr02/08 BoyBabyr 10/09 and GirlBabyr 09/11 and #4 :Girlbabyr 08/13
clothdipemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:51 PM   #17
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by laila View Post
There are different ones and they were giving different answers.
I just looked at a ton online and from what I can tell they all had the same set up of where boy/girl was.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:53 PM   #18
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdipemama View Post
It has been right for all 3 of mine.
When I was pg with DS, it was right, then right for 2 of my friends who were pg with me, then right againa year later for my bff. I really dont care if i have a boy or a girl next time I get pg, but its fun to see how accurate it was with others
Old 01-10-2013, 03:08 PM   #19
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
It said girl last time and was right, this time it says girl again, in 4 more months we'll know if its right againm
Old 01-10-2013, 05:30 PM   #20
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

all wrong for me. im going to do the baking soda test. i used to do the drano test for so many moms, it was always right