Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #21
Jenn135
Registered Users
seller

Re: My boob is not a burger!

The nourish necklace is really pretty! I may test this out with another necklace before splurging. I have a jellystone. I'll update if anything changes for other mamas with the same issue. Thanks Mamas!

Advertisement

Jenn135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:12 PM   #22
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

I'll trade you burger for taffy - DD2 seems to think it's necessary to pull on my boob. She'll latch on and then arch her back as far back as she can, or if she can't, she'll put one or both hands on it and push away from me. Owwie....
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:52 AM   #23
Jenn135
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computermama View Post
I'll trade you burger for taffy - DD2 seems to think it's necessary to pull on my boob. She'll latch on and then arch her back as far back as she can, or if she can't, she'll put one or both hands on it and push away from me. Owwie....
We had this too. Awful isn't it!

Update: the nursing necklace wound up being more of a distraction for us as DS decided to chew on it instead of eat. Turns out, my supply was low. I'm taking fenugreek and mothers milk and that seems to have corrected things. My boob is back to being my/his boob. thanks ladies for all your help.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #24
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn135 View Post
We had this too. Awful isn't it!

Update: the nursing necklace wound up being more of a distraction for us as DS decided to chew on it instead of eat. Turns out, my supply was low. I'm taking fenugreek and mothers milk and that seems to have corrected things. My boob is back to being my/his boob. thanks ladies for all your help.
LOL - Yeah my DS loves to chew on mine, but only if he is not hungry. Glad you figured out what it was and fixed it. I just started fenugreek again too as I was being treated like a burger.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:13 AM   #25
SarasynFox
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hmm...I've been curious about this too. My little dude seems to think a combination of the cheeseburger grab and the taffy pull sound like fun. He also gets distracted at every noise his siblings make and yanks his head to the side with my poor boob tucked into the corner of his mouth. So not comfy! I'll have to look into nursing necklaces too. Maybe that will give him something to distract himself with. I would just distract myself instead in hopes to ignore the icky feeling, but I am clearly not allowed to hold anything while nursing but him. He is very adamant about that! If it weren't so frustrating, it'd be funny.
SarasynFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:03 AM   #26
nana2peach
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DD did that, too. I looked like a bear had attacked my boobs. I started putting gloves on her. She would try to shake it off, rub it on her cheek, rub it on my breasts... it was a great distraction and no claws.
nana2peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #27
Jenn135
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
LOL - Yeah my DS loves to chew on mine, but only if he is not hungry. Glad you figured out what it was and fixed it. I just started fenugreek again too as I was being treated like a burger.
Hahaha! At first I thought you meant chew on your boobs (how awful, you win, i thought!) then I realized you meant the necklace.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #28
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn135 View Post
Hahaha! At first I thought you meant chew on your boobs (how awful, you win, i thought!) then I realized you meant the necklace.
LOL - yeah, if he was a booby chewer than we would be exclusively pumping like I did with his booby chewing brother. Been there, done that....LOL!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #29
starsandbutterflies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL! Love the thread title! Mine does the same, with biting and pinching of the other breast included. She's 12 months, a real firecracker, but I do love her so...so forgive her, everytime. You're obviously not alone.
starsandbutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #30
Hi-Dog
Registered Users
seller
seller

Maybe get one of these

I'm only half joking.