Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-17-2014, 11:14 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Question Fuzzi Bunz elastic question

Hi All,

I'm new, I am looking to sell my stash of FB, small and mediums ,as we are done having babes after 2, I would have sold them sooner had I known we were done. Anyway they are 6yrs old and I took them out of storage to take pics and the elastics in the waist and legs are crunchy. Does this mean they are done, need to be replaced or do they come back to life if I wash them? Can a handy momma replace the legs and the waist elastic? possible?

I have no idea how to price these until I know if these issues are fixable???

Last edited by 2littlemen; 04-17-2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: adding
2littlemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:33 PM   #2
Registered Users
Crunchy elastic will more than likely break if it hasn't already. A crafty mama could easily replace them as they are encased style it would take work but be doable.
greysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:10 AM   #3
Registered Users
Fuzzi Bunz elastic question

I've replaced elastic on fuzzibunz, and I barely know how to sew (I just did it by hand). It was a hassle, but very simple and straight-forward.

You probably can't sell them for very much though with shot elastic. if I were looking, I probably wouldn't pay more than a few dollars each for them, plus shipping, depending on how good of condition the rest if the diaper is in. I recently sold 7 with bad elastic for about $22 on eBay, and $5 of that went to shipping cost. I had them listed here for over a week, and no interest, but you may have better luck.

Still, even if you don't make much, always nice to pass something on to someone that can use it, rather than wasting it.

Last edited by Lilaalil; 04-18-2014 at 12:11 AM.
Lilaalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:18 AM   #4
Registered Users
If you have the time you'd def make more if you fix the elastic yourself
greysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:37 AM   #5
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Fuzzi Bunz elastic question

fixing yourself is better then sell. You get more but can be more of pain for you.

How bad do you want them gone?how much you want for them? do you have elastics to replace then bad? how is the rest of the diaper is one thing i look at for sure.

I have changed mine and my leg ones aren't bad but even in my older waist one size ones- the waist as been more of a challenge for me to change.
Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, amazon-my habit, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdie
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote