Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-28-2014, 07:53 PM   #1
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

these are small bamboo prefolds. the purple edge are bamboo velour inner and bamboo heavy fleece outter. the pink edge is suuuper absorbent all heavy bamboo fleece. they are the size of GMD yellow. no stains. i also have a bummis snap cover in medium. i accidently bought snaps when i wanted aplix. only used once or twice. the prefolds are the perfect size for pad folding in this cover! i'd LOVE to sell as a lot for 22ppd
otherwise, prefolds 5ppd each or all 3 for 13ppd
cover 12ppd

When i ordered from Disana i forgot i ordered something to gift to a friend, and i have since found her something else, so these disana are brand new with the tags. i'd like 20ppd each
green 3-6 months

orange 6-12 months (sold)

wild child woolies (now wild coconut wear) MEDIUM grey shorties. no issues (sold)

WCW applique soaker (sold)

these are wetness protection of a soaker with legs for warmth, basically faux weggings. The body is interlock with a lambswool soaker in the wetzone, and the legs are a thinner interlock. They are seconds because the legs were sewed on inside out so you can see the serging. otherwise they're in great condition 15ppd

size 2ish (suuuuper flexible depending on dress or shirt or however you want to wear it!) It started fitting my , who is ittle (who is pretty consistantly 90th percentile, so not that little) at 13 months, but was a little long, i'm guessing the top would at least fit a three year old as a shirt, maybe even four? i might try it on my son!)
Mosaic Moon Rhiannon on bfl aran. soft and lovely and perfect! My girl only wore it once! The shorties have elastic waist and i left a bit of the elastic casing open should you ever need to replace the elastic or make it tighter or looser.
dress
top of shoulder to hem 16
shorties
waist 16.75
R 17.75
I 2 not counting the gusset
62ppd

About 6-12 months, but flexible based on if you want it more dress-like or more tunic-like.
Mosaic mom birthday girl Kona superwash, only worn a few times. 32ppd

All these woollies are just sitting here not getting any love! My little one has outgrown these and they need to find new owners. i have more i'll be listing soon!

3ply one a colorway i can't remember!
W 18
R 16.5
I 8.25
40ppd

mediumish skirtie. such a beautiful colorway for girls for the fall/winter! Comes with little matching booties to keep those little toes warm. the skirt was only worn twice, the booties quite a few more times, so they have some pilling, but are still in great shape functionally. the skirty was made with a smaller, higher waistband so no drawstring was needed. it's Mosaic Moon, i'm pretty sure Hawthorne Fairy on mmr 48ppd44ppd for the set
W 16.5
R 18
the booties are about 4 1/4 inches along the bottom, but being knit they have quite a bit of give. my LO was wearing 0-6 month robeez when she wore these...just for refrence.

up close of color...the full shot wasn't really in the best lighting...

These are also mosaic moon, Ravensong with brown, i believe. i y just can't remember if they were bfl or gaia...they feel like gaia to me, but they might be aran bfl...these ones are the most gender neutral of our stash. 40ppd
W 19
R 16.5
I 8 (not counting the gusset)
shirt is circo 12M we used it to make the longies more girly. You may have it if you like for

nb/s Romper. i LOVED this! it's Mosaic Moon Midwinter Frost on Gaia it's in EUC except there is one snap about to pull through. i was just VERY gentle with it and it never caused a problem, but you'd have to be gentle too, i'm assuming! i had a matching headband (the same flower that's on the romper on a black band) and if i can find it i'll throw it in!
shoulder to crotch 12.5
38ppd

i have some longies (mostly girly in medium-long, but one or two gn) that i need to get pics for and i'll be listing those soon too...

i'm willing to trade for YARN! especially a sweater lot for my 6 year old...

Advertisement

Last edited by hcokasil; 06-02-2014 at 02:51 PM.
hcokasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:49 PM   #2
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mmaro please!