Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2013, 08:35 AM   #41
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does Etsy allow retalitory FB?

Etsy really needs to change that feedback system... This is outrageous!!

Advertisement

Old 01-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #42
ali gal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_run_with_scissors
does anyone know? I left appropriate, negative feedback for a seller on etsy recently. In return the seller left me negative as well, but it wasnt even feedback, it was basically an excuse for the poor service i received

is there anything i can do? its not the end of the world and i dont really care, but i dont think that its all that fair, or appropriate on the sellers part. I have reported it to etsy, but have no heard anything back, and i cant find any info regarding situations like this in the help section
Can you tell us what your username is on Etsy? . Sorry this happened to you. I can't believe Etsy allows this.
Circumcising, organic & booby-feeding, baby-wearing, cloth-diapering, non-cosleeping, separate & delayed vaccinating, epidural-loving Mommy to Jackson (07/06), Audrey (01/08) & Beau (12/11) Wife to Dan Guess I'll go against the grain a little bit!
ali gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:53 PM   #43
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali gal

Can you tell us what your username is on Etsy? . Sorry this happened to you. I can't believe Etsy allows this.
No, this is the same as outing the other party since you can view the feedback and figure it out
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #44
ali gal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
No, this is the same as outing the other party since you can view the feedback and figure it out
Wow, that was fast answer.
Circumcising, organic & booby-feeding, baby-wearing, cloth-diapering, non-cosleeping, separate & delayed vaccinating, epidural-loving Mommy to Jackson (07/06), Audrey (01/08) & Beau (12/11) Wife to Dan Guess I'll go against the grain a little bit!
ali gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:47 AM   #45
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

lol our mods are on the ball :P

sorry i cant "out" her as much as id like too.
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:41 AM   #46
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

nope, but thanks to you if people come across her shop they can see the negative feedback. A lot of feedback for her got changed to kiss and make up because she'd retaliate and that is not right.

It's important to leave real and honest feedback, even if one thinks there may be consequences and it's just as important for customers to review feedback and see what it all says. You did a good thing
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:41 AM   #47
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

nope, but thanks to you if people come across her shop they can see the negative feedback. A lot of feedback for her got changed to kiss and make up because she'd retaliate and that is not right.

It's important to leave real and honest feedback, even if one thinks there may be consequences and it's just as important for customers to review feedback and see what it all says. You did a good thing
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:16 AM   #48
Huxley
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I want to know who this is. Maybe I'll stumble across her feedback one day. Good for you for leaving negative.
Huxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:23 AM   #49
Minniebees
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2two
seller

My Mood:

I haven't had stellar transactions with her, either. It's too bad, I do like her stuff. Her CS leaves some to be desired, though. Good for oyu leaving a neg, even though she wasn't professional about it.

This isn't new, either. I've heard about problems with her for years, and I have always been surprised that so many sites do co ops with her given the issues. I got sucked in to a co op thinking it would all work out, and it ended up being a mess. I did eventually get my stuff, though. I can't say that for all the co ops I have been in (and why I never do co ops anymore, the last 5 or 6 I was in were all a disaster). And her products are very nicely made, too, IMO.

I think, honestly, she takes on too much at once. She should do instock only, and maybe hire someone to handle shipping and CS for her. I LOVE the things I got from her, but because of the CS issues, I will never shop from her again.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:24 AM   #50
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minniebees
I haven't had stellar transactions with her, either. It's too bad, I do like her stuff. Her CS leaves some to be desired, though. Good for oyu leaving a neg, even though she wasn't professional about it.

This isn't new, either. I've heard about problems with her for years, and I have always been surprised that so many sites do co ops with her given the issues. I got sucked in to a co op thinking it would all work out, and it ended up being a mess. I did eventually get my stuff, though. I can't say that for all the co ops I have been in (and why I never do co ops anymore, the last 5 or 6 I was in were all a disaster). And her products are very nicely made, too, IMO.

I think, honestly, she takes on too much at once. She should do instock only, and maybe hire someone to handle shipping and CS for her. I LOVE the things I got from her, but because of the CS issues, I will never shop from her again.
Gahh I want to know who this is

Your not a woman until people come out of your vagina and step on your dreams. Louis C.K.

Swag with me! 10% off at my HC store with code: diaperswappers
Fashionably Green Baby is offline   Reply With Quote