Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm getting a stash of 12 SBish diapers come tax refund time and I'm thinking of getting 1 or 2 pieces of wool with my order. I'm not sure what to get. I have never owned SBish wool but currently own 2 Twee Baby longies, 1 WCW longies, & 1 knit longies so I was thinking of maybe adding a soaker or under woolies or something? Im not sure if i will like knit soakers though. Ive had interlock ones and love them but had Disana ones and sold them. Maybe SBish are nicer though. What would you get?

Also how quickly do SBish ship when stuff is in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Last edited by hilaryisinked; 01-08-2013 at 11:16 AM.
hilaryisinked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

SBish is WAY nicer than Disana. I have used SBish for a long time. I always see mamas here recommend Disana as an alternative so I ordered a cover, it doesn't even compare.

Under woolies are great but not as "bullet proof" as the regular covers. Everyone complains about sloomb shipping but I always get my orders within a week at my door and she is in Texas (I am in MA). They do say they ship within 12 days during high volume times (wool arrivals from preorders or big sales) I have never waited that long.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

I use our longies and the new basewoolies the most but we use all fitteds and wool and wear the wool as clothing. I only use soakers and under woolies in the summer or under fleece zipper pajamas.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #4
seacat
Registered Users
seller

Re: Sbish wool

Their in stock items have been shipping fast (a couple of days). Are you using them on both girls or just Delaney? What I've done is have ML soakers that fit both (but I haven't been using them as much as I thought I would for Hudson), LS shorties (shorties on Hudson and manpris on Holden), and large longies for just Hudson at night. I use interlock on Hudson during the day. If you are going to use a soaker at night its bulky under jammies, but can work. We use a soaker, but Holden is still co-sleeping so he doesn't need anything else. The UW are good for under clothes, but are not night worthy. LS shorties have been our best purchase. Both Sadie and I use pretty much only sbish if you have other questions we can help out too on the DDC on FB. You need basewoolies if you can get your hands on some. They would fit both girls great.
seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #5
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
The shipping time can vary. I waited 10 days before Halloween but other stuff shipped in a day or so. It depends.

I liked our Disana cover but I don't think it is very pretty or as squishy as Sbish. Right now we have 1 pair of Malta longies, 1 pair of Shadow longies & 1 pair or Birch Underwoolies and I love all three. They feel so soft. Malta is silky practically.

That said, if you are an interlock lover, maybe Sbish knit won't work as well for you. Then maybe get WCW or Bumby or be prepared to pay BIG bucks for older Sbish interlock.

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #6
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks everyone!

It's just for Delaney. Aubrey is potty trained & only wants to wear wool every now & then.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #7
eschillo
Registered Users
seller

Don't forget a lot of other retailers sell sbish (like us) and ship fast. If its available for purchase on my site I have it in stock we will ship same day to 2 days max. I don't do preorders...just some food for thought!
eschillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #8
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickshep19
The shipping time can vary. I waited 10 days before Halloween but other stuff shipped in a day or so. It depends.

I liked our Disana cover but I don't think it is very pretty or as squishy as Sbish. Right now we have 1 pair of Malta longies, 1 pair of Shadow longies & 1 pair or Birch Underwoolies and I love all three. They feel so soft. Malta is silky practically.

That said, if you are an interlock lover, maybe Sbish knit won't work as well for you. Then maybe get WCW or Bumby or be prepared to pay BIG bucks for older Sbish interlock.

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
I'm really not an interlink lover. I like them equally. I've had tons of wool in the past but ended up selling most of the knits. I would have sold it all back then but Twee went out of business so I kept them.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #9
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Interlock not interlink ha

Old 01-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #10
hilaryisinked