Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Almost like free money!

I have $20 kohls cash that I got when using a gift card I had gotten for Xmas, also got a $5 petco reward, 5.80 sports authority and $15 gift card to bath an body works. Oh and 4.60 credit to old navy. I love rewards and gift cards!

Advertisement

Old 01-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy
I have $20 kohls cash that I got when using a gift card I had gotten for Xmas, also got a $5 petco reward, 5.80 sports authority and $15 gift card to bath an body works. Oh and 4.60 credit to old navy. I love rewards and gift cards!
Wow! That is awesome! I only got a $10 Target gift card spending Christmas money, but it was fun! I also found 2 different $5 off and $8 off coupons at Target on The ground and on top of the trash

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My favorite are target coupons! They often send me some for $5 or $10 off. I hope I get more soon lol
Old 01-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy
My favorite are target coupons! They often send me some for $5 or $10 off. I hope I get more soon lol
Me too. I can't imagine throwing Target coupons away but I am happy to use them if someone else doesn't want it. It's kind of like i have bee thinking about ebay lately. One man's trash is another man's treasure

Old 01-11-2013, 10:12 PM   #5
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Almost like free money!

me too. i took back some unwanted baby things to target and got $18 gc and $32 to toysrus and won a $100 gc to target and earned 2 $10 gc there and also received $50 in gc to walmart these last couple months
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:16 PM   #6
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes View Post
me too. i took back some unwanted baby things to target and got $18 gc and $32 to toysrus and won a $100 gc to target and earned 2 $10 gc there and also received $50 in gc to walmart these last couple months
that's really awesome! How did you win the target gift card?
Old 01-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #7
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

babycenter, one of their sweepstake threads. funny thing is i didnt realize it was one lol
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:48 AM   #8
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm stoked that we have a $100 apple gift card on the way. Our internet contract ended with Frontier, and to renew our contract they're sending the gift card. We'd be renewing anyways, so I'm happy!

We don't actually need an apple card, DH has a $10 card that's almost a year old he hasn't used. Should I sell it to an online place that buys GCs?
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:25 AM   #9
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspopo
I'm stoked that we have a $100 apple gift card on the way. Our internet contract ended with Frontier, and to renew our contract they're sending the gift card. We'd be renewing anyways, so I'm happy!

We don't actually need an apple card, DH has a $10 card that's almost a year old he hasn't used. Should I sell it to an online place that buys GCs?
Or you could sell it on ebay.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #10
ajbailey89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspopo

Plastic jungle is a great site but I'd sell on eBay also.