Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
Liaklong
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What should I do next?

I may be getting too anxious, but I agreed on a trade with a mama & shipped & haven't heard from her since Sun. We originally agreed on the trade on 12/30 & she asked if we could hold off on swapping b/c her dd was sick. I said no prob and asked her to let me know when she was ready to ship. On Sun she emailed me & said she would mail Wed at the latest... I shipped yesterday. A Grovia AIO second in EUC. I've emailed her several times w/ shipping info & lastly yesterday afternoon asking if she had shipped yet. I know that she was dealing with the flu, but that was 2 weeks ago. She has no feedback yet & I know that's a bit of a red flag, but I was new not that long ago & everything seemed legit (she sent me detailed pics of the fitted she had to trade). I feel bad continuing to email if everyone is still sick. The dipe I sent hasn't arrived yet according to the DC. Maybe she will reply once it gets there? What should I do mamas? Thanks

Advertisement

Liaklong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
Liaklong
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Not trying to be snarky in the least & hoping it doesn't seem that way I didn't post on her thread at all, just pm'ed & emailed so I don't think what I said is calling her out. Sorry, this is my first time posting to this particular forum & I don't want to be saying to much. Just looking for advice Thanks
Old 01-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #3
Chasing Zen
Registered Users
Formerly: ccsmom11
seller

My Mood:
Re: What should I do next?

If she just mailed it Wednesday, I would give her a few more days to respond...then get a Mod involved. Good Luck Mama!
Old 01-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #4
~Laura~
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What should I do next?

If she has been on DS and not responded, contact a mod. They're super helpful. If she hasn't been on, I'd give it a few days and then contact a mod.
Did she have the FSOT badge?
~Laura~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #5
Liaklong
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks mamas She does have a FSOT badge & I'll give her a few more days b/c she hasn't posted recently. I really like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. It's just funds are really tight & the thought of losing a dipe w/out getting one in return is tough. Especially since it was in perfect shape (well other than it being a second, but that's the only way I get new ). Hopefully I won't need to contact a mod, but how do I if I need to?