Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2013, 08:38 AM   #11
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda29

I am looking a these right now. Do the side snap trainers have a stuffable pocket or just the nighttime pullup trainers? I am needing somethjng that can hold a full pee ovenight, be pulled up and down by child like underwear, and dries quickly (so maybe the stffing can be removed?).
The side snapping pocket trainers pull up and down and have a pocket, nothing seen in but I sell the inserts

Advertisement

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:40 PM   #12
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pocket trainers??

We are trying snap ez now and bum wear... if you child is the 2T size or smaller nickies diapers have a great destashing sell of the sm size of bumwear trainers.

Antsy Pants are AIO with a pocket. I liked snugs Boutique on esty for another 2T ish size trainer.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #13
blessed22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
i make side snapping trainers that are stuffable
www.hyenacart.com/mothergoosedesigns
20% off this week with code "bday20"
they fit more like undies than a diaper but you can add absorbency easily and they pull up and down easily
Thanks! Do you think a prefold would fit in the pocket of your diapers??

For all other mama's that have the experience, thanks for responding! Do you guys know if any of these will fit a prefold?

Old 02-06-2013, 09:45 PM   #14
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessed22 View Post
Thanks! Do you think a prefold would fit in the pocket of your diapers??

For all other mama's that have the experience, thanks for responding! Do you guys know if any of these will fit a prefold?

yes ive just made the stuffable ones a bit wider in the crotch to fit a premium prefold trifolded
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #15
blessed22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
yes ive just made the stuffable ones a bit wider in the crotch to fit a premium prefold trifolded
AWESOME! Thanks