Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #1
mothergooseofthree
Registered Users
seller

DELETE

Fuzzibunz xs, all in EUC, no staining, elastic perfect, all come with one insert, $10ppd each TWO PINKS LEFT

SOLD Fuzzibunz red daisy small, EUC with insert, no stains, $8ppd

Medium daisy GUC only because the red stained the inner fleece and snaps pink, fleece is pilly, too. Comes with insert. $8ppd

STRAWBERRY PRINT AVAILABLE Fuzzibunz Elites, two prints are new with tags, warranty codes have never been entered so you get the warranties on these. Come with both new inserts and replacement elastics. $15ppd each The purple on is in EUC, no stains, its perfect and comes with both inserts and replacement elastics, $12ppd PURPLE AND BLUE WHALE SOLD

Extra fuzzibunz microfiber inserts, small, I found another after I took the picture. All in good condition, $1 each to add with diaper purchase.

Charlie Banana xs, both in EUC with normal look to washed fleece, no stains, great elastic, CB inserts included. These fit similar to FB, but have crossover snaps for smaller babies, $10ppd each BLUE SOLD

Charlie Banana smalls, all in EUC, elastic great, no stains, CB inserts included, $12ppd each or all 7 for $70ppd

Applecheeks size 1, new never washed. I am having a hard time parting with these, but I really don't like front snaps. $18ppd each, firm since these are new and I would like to get my money back on these....I am still out shipping costs.

Green Acres Designs microfiber inserts in very good condition, 7 mediums and 1 large, $2.50ppd each or $15ppd for all 8.

Unknown microfiber inserts $1 each to add to other purchase.

Advertisement

Last edited by mothergooseofthree; 02-09-2013 at 03:17 PM.
mothergooseofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #2
Rabiaelaine
Registered Users
seller

Re: Applecheeks, Charlie Bananas, Fuzzibunz xs, small, med, and elites...new NEW

Interested in the Fuzzibunz elite...sending you a PM.
Rabiaelaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
mothergooseofthree
Registered Users
seller

Re: Applecheeks, Charlie Bananas, Fuzzibunz xs, small, med, and elites...new NEW

bump
Old 02-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #4
mothergooseofthree
Registered Users
seller

good evening!