Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

Please delete--moving the rest to covers forum

Everything is from a smoke-free, pet-free home. I ship as soon as possible. Shipping is not included in the price for the fitteds, but everything else is PPD. I'm ISO Alva/JC Trade 4-layer inserts (either bamboo or charcoal), Alva/JC Trade girly colors or prints, girly yarn, or girly baby legs.

All fitteds are $3/piece (not including shipping)

3 Kissaluv size 1's in GUC, elastic and snaps are fine but there's some EBF stains and there's a small dot on the front of one. SOLD

Only bottom left still available: Sweetiebums Medium slim, well-loved. The fabric was threadbare along the leg elastic so I sewed some fleece over it. It's starting to wear along the back elastic too. I love this diaper, but I'm just not about fitteds or side-snaps.

Covers (prices are PPD--will discount for multiples)

Top left: Zookies OS. The aplix wasn't sticking anymore so I just added snaps to it. VGUC otherwise. $5ppd
Top right: Small EUC Thirsties. $6ppd
Bottom: GUC Size 2 Weehuggers, small hole in the inner fabric lining. $7ppd

Pockets (prices are PPD, no inserts unless noted)

Top left: VGUC Alva, great other than the inside is a little dingy. $4ppd SOLD
Top right: GUC Softbums Omni, the velcro is pilly and the strip on the front has come unstitched in one spot on the front. $9ppd SOLD
Bottom left: Sunbabies size 2, worn twice. $7ppd
Bottom right: I forget what this one is called. It was worn twice. It's OS with adjustable elastic, and it comes with extra elastic and two MF inserts. The only thing is the buttons where you fasten the elastic are not covered inside the diaper so they're against the baby's skin. They didn't seem to bother my DD though. $5ppd

Misc (prices are PPD)

Newborn cocoon and hat set--super soft and snugly. $16ppd

Small Cottontail Babies fleece pants with built in sling-style soaker. $5ppd SOLD

PM for fastest response. I'll make deals if you buy a bunch!

Advertisement

Liz , wife to Mike and semi-crunchy mama to 3 going on 4 happy, healthy little ones: Gehrig the Jedi Knight (04/08), Logan a.k.a. "Pigpen" (06/10), princess pumpkin Katie Rose (10/12), and chipmunk Lexi (06/14)
::::::

Last edited by revolekim; 03-21-2013 at 08:06 PM.
revolekim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:02 AM   #2
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Lots of cheap diapers--all fitteds are $3!

bump

Liz , wife to Mike and semi-crunchy mama to 3 going on 4 happy, healthy little ones: Gehrig the Jedi Knight (04/08), Logan a.k.a. "Pigpen" (06/10), princess pumpkin Katie Rose (10/12), and chipmunk Lexi (06/14)
Old 03-20-2013, 11:50 AM   #3
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

bump

Old 03-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #4
soshilbutrfli
Registered Users

My Mood:
I'll take the 3 Kissaluvs if price with shipping doesn't exceed $12. My zip is 97123. Thanks.
soshilbutrfli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #5
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshilbutrfli View Post
I'll take the 3 Kissaluvs if price with shipping doesn't exceed $12. My zip is 97123. Thanks.
I'm pretty sure it would be a little more than $12, but we can just do $12 for the three. I'll double check to make sure it's not less though.

Old 03-21-2013, 10:29 AM   #6
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

bump

Old 03-21-2013, 08:06 PM   #7
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump! Make an offer!