Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-15-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
anabanana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sold, thanks mamas!

Storchenkinder dayweight cover in grey and white stripes. Rise 16” Waist 16”

A pair of WAHM interlock shorties made by a ds mama (can't remember which). Rise 15" Waist 15" Inseam 3" Asking $13ppd.

Loveybums size large wrap in snaps. It is two layers, the outer is wool crepe and the inner is wool jersey, it is nice and soft. I have used it as a back-up night cover so it shows little wear. I love Loveybums covers for night, we have never had a leak while using them! Asking $18ppd.

I have 2 Disana soakers in the medium 12-24 month (86-92) size. The plum one is EEEUC, used very little. The red one is more felted and bulletproof, still stretchy. Both have no stains and work great for overnight. If you haven’t tried a Disana for night, you need to try one. Asking $22ppd for the plum and $17ppd for the red. Sold

Plum Rise 22” Waist 16” with lots of stretch

Red Rise 18” Waist 16” The red is a much richer/deeper red in real life.

A pair of S/M Woollybottom footies. I got these from another mama on here ffs and would like to pass them on, they don't fit my lo. There are a couple of small holes in the back (see pics) and the feet are a little dingy on the bottom footpads. There are also a few spots, (mabye lanolin?), not too noticable though. Still soft and thick and bulletproof, lots of use left. FFS or $2 with another purchase. Rise 18" Waist 16" Inseam 8" Foot 5" Sold

Pic showing dinginess in feet

Pic showing holes in the bum/back of leg area

Another pic of holes close-up

A size large Aristocrats soaker. This is bulletproof for night. It is stretchy and soft. There is some discoloration around the leg (see last pic) that is hard to see but I want to mention it. Rise 22” Waist 16” Asking $16ppd. Sold

Advertisement

Last edited by anabanana; 02-12-2013 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Sold
anabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #2
leadmare
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lots of wool - Loveybums, Kiwi Pie, Disana, interlock and knit. All sizes. :)

Hi, does the Storchenkinder have a double layer in the wetzone? And for the loveybums, did you use this cover for three years? (Or for how long; not clear from your wording). Thanks!
leadmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:48 AM   #3
anabanana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lots of wool - Loveybums, Kiwi Pie, Disana, interlock and knit. All sizes. :)

Sorry about the confusion.

The Storchenkinder cover does have a double layer wetzone. If you look at the pic you can see a vertical seem running on each side, that is where it is double layered vs single layered. The entire middle panel is double layered, and the area on the sides is the single layer, does that make sense?

The loveybums cover has not been used for three years, I have used Loveybums in general as night covers for that long. The particular cover that is for sale above has been used occasionally for one night here and there when the usual Loveybums night cover (which is two layers of jersey wool) is drying from being washed. So it is still really nice and soft.

I corrected the thread above and pm'd you also, thanks mama.

Last edited by anabanana; 01-17-2013 at 07:52 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:55 AM   #4
meahr29
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lots of wool - Loveybums, Aristocrats, interlock and knit. Many night worthy! :)

PM'd you
Old 01-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #5
mirandavt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What age/weight does the storchenkinder fit?
mirandavt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #6
anabanana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lots of wool - Loveybums, Aristocrats, interlock and knit. Many night worthy! :)

It is a size 2, which according to the manufacturer will fit from 11-31bs. It has lots of stretch so it does seem like it will basically fit until potty training on most babes.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #7
anabanana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump for sold.