Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #11
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: weekly chat Jan 14-20th

I'm still in that weird twilight zone of not feeling like this pregnancy is actually real yet. Last night I was about to crack open a bottle of wine, then I was like "Oh, wait..."

I think my belly is officially sticking out farther than my boobs now, I'm 9+2 today. Yikes. Not gonna be able to hide it for much longer!

Advertisement

sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #12
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i got my answers even tho it took 2 hrs. while i was waiting the contractions resumed. no bleeding via speculum, cervix fairly shut, baby showed to be 7 weeks and I am 7 weeks 3 days. no yolk sac, just a placenta. no heartbeat so baby died a few days ago or more. the reason im still nauseas at times is because Im technically pregnant yet. the dry heaves were due to the massive bleeding I had inside and thats why i felt great that night. (back to myself, no sickness or cravings) i kind of knew then. it was a LOT of blood and clots. the baby dreams stopped about 2 weeks ago too. baby is just hanging out in here so i wait to pass everything. dr encouraged a natural labor and I appreciated his kind bedside manner. he feels due to the yolk sac being small the inner water area being too small there was something not quite right. it is what it is. I'm sad. I cried walking out of there.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:32 PM   #13
Monkeymamaof2
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
i got my answers even tho it took 2 hrs. while i was waiting the contractions resumed. no bleeding via speculum, cervix fairly shut, baby showed to be 7 weeks and I am 7 weeks 3 days. no yolk sac, just a placenta. no heartbeat so baby died a few days ago or more. the reason im still nauseas at times is because Im technically pregnant yet. the dry heaves were due to the massive bleeding I had inside and thats why i felt great that night. (back to myself, no sickness or cravings) i kind of knew then. it was a LOT of blood and clots. the baby dreams stopped about 2 weeks ago too. baby is just hanging out in here so i wait to pass everything. dr encouraged a natural labor and I appreciated his kind bedside manner. he feels due to the yolk sac being small the inner water area being too small there was something not quite right. it is what it is. I'm sad. I cried walking out of there.
I'm so so sorry for your loss I'm at a lost for words

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I am a WOHM to JJ 10/3/06 and Jio 7/18/08 and a loving GF to Adam and #3 due in August
Monkeymamaof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #14
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
oh no sweetie

praying for strength for you to get through the next few days/weeks
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #15
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

baby measured just 1cm (bigger than I expected actually) i have read about how some dont get heartbeats at 7-8 weeks but with a placenta as big as it was and i personally feel there was no yolk sac cause placenta took over already, there just is no hope here. im kind of numb. retreated to my bedroom right now cause kids are home and they dont know. I will be fine eventually, done this before, just not this far along.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #16
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
baby measured just 1cm (bigger than I expected actually) i have read about how some dont get heartbeats at 7-8 weeks but with a placenta as big as it was and i personally feel there was no yolk sac cause placenta took over already, there just is no hope here. im kind of numb. retreated to my bedroom right now cause kids are home and they dont know. I will be fine eventually, done this before, just not this far along.
again

my furthest was 9weeks and just be prepared for contraction like cramps and then a "plop"

My last m/c happened while grocery shopping...hemorhaged severley and needed to have emergency surgery.

Just take care, if you soak a pad in less than 30 minutes then I'd probably go to the er. Not much they can do but keep an eye on you incase something does go wrong.

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:22 PM   #17
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm sorry, sweetie <3 I am in tears for you. I am glad you got your answers, but so so sorry that it was what it was.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #18
momto2princesses
Registered Users

Quote:
I am so sorry for you. I miscarried at 9 weeks (baby measured 8), and it was pretty much like a short labor. I think you'll be glad you took the natural approach. I think it really helped me in the grieving to get to see the baby. Prayers for you.
Kirra, mom to my three crazy girls, Maebelle (12/22/07) and Adelaide (2/26/10-my HBAC baby!) and Etta (8/7/13) and expecting little squish #4 (sometime in 4/16)
momto2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #19
Flutterbee
Registered Users

My Mood:

(((homebirthmom))) You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:05 PM   #20
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks i appreciate your own stories. even tho, sad you also experienced that. it could be a week or a couple days. seems like my body is trying to get on with it cause of the quick cervical change. this feels like early labor now, constant cramps coming and going. just no spotting at all. i am a bleeder and get dizzy easy so hoping it stays under control. no way I want to go in for surgery. that scares the $hit out of me.