Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2013, 07:14 PM   #11
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

I don't have any pics but I'm a WOHM who BFed baby 2 after bottle feeding baby 1. Went back to work when she was 3 months old.

Advertisement

mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:44 PM   #12
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We did not know if ds 2 was allergic to nuts as ds 1 was, so I was advised not to consume nuts/peanuts the entire 3 years we nursed.
It was an eye opener for me. Even though i was the one restricting nuts/ peanuts from ds 1 and knew what all it entailed, it is much different when you are the one having to refrain. I can only imagine what women who have to refrain from dairy/seafood/soy, etc go through!

I did woh but only on the weekends. It was either 12 hour shifts during the day and 1 1/2 round trip driving, or 24 hours straight. I pumped, but i could never produce near what i knew he was eating straight from me. And it HURT. I even bled at one point. It was hard finding a system that worked to where i was relieved enough to not hurt, and still have enough left when i got home to feed him. If we did not have it down pat, it threw us off for a couple of days.