Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #21
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Coming home outfits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicanashville View Post
This is my baby outfit
Very cute!
I've never bought NB stuff before, but I am considering a couple nb outfits this time. My babies have all been around 7.5 lbs, but these have a good chance of being smaller. Actually, I'm hoping someone else will buy some for me

Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #22
E_Sage
Registered Users
seller

It'll probably be:

With a custom bonnet like this one:
and purple mjs like these:
E_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:01 PM   #23
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Sage View Post
It'll probably be:

With a custom bonnet like this one:
and purple mjs like these:
Cute!!! Is that Janie and Jack?

I am having a hard time witht he nb outfit bc I can not find anything small enough and 0-3 months is usually hige on my babies. I will keep searching but something like that would be perfect!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #24
E_Sage
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Cute!!! Is that Janie and Jack?

I am having a hard time witht he nb outfit bc I can not find anything small enough and 0-3 months is usually hige on my babies. I will keep searching but something like that would be perfect!
Thank you! Yeah, I LOVE J&J! It's preemie size, but their rompers run big. It's about half an inch smaller on each arm and the feet than the 0-3 EUC Gap outfit that came in the mail the same day. The torso of the romper has plenty of room for a CD.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #25
gummybearmama
Banned for multiple accounts~This member is also Wasabimommi who left ds with unresolved transactions

My Mood:

You are lucky to have newborns to fit in 3m at birth!! Mine came early at 36 weeks because I am high risk with ICP and he was only 4lbs 11oz. He was SWIMMING in his newborn outfit but was too long for preemie. Poor kid, nothing fit him for weeks.

I really want to make something for her to wear home like a hat or something but I want to have an outfit picked out and bought first so it can match. I have never had the coming home expeirence I have wanted before because there are so many complications and emergencies surrounding my babys births so I am trying to plan way ahead this time!
gummybearmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #26
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
DS was 7lbs 3oz and I had a 0-3m outfit to come in, it was huge! My mom brought a My First Christmas nb sleeper(we went home on Christmas) and he went home in that. so my outfit is NB but I might bring a 0-3 incase.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #27
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Thank you! Yeah, I LOVE J&J! It's preemie size, but their rompers run big. It's about half an inch smaller on each arm and the feet than the 0-3 EUC Gap outfit that came in the mail the same day. The torso of the romper has plenty of room for a CD.
I haveto get to the store and look.checkethere website and the only preemie things was one little outfit that I think was just a 1 piece pj set.

I already gave my mother orders to look but we will see. The closes J&J is 2 hrs away but I may go on a day I have a Dr appt.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:53 PM   #28
E_Sage
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
I haveto get to the store and look.checkethere website and the only preemie things was one little outfit that I think was just a 1 piece pj set.

I already gave my mother orders to look but we will see. The closes J&J is 2 hrs away but I may go on a day I have a Dr appt.
Call ahead and ask what they have for preemie?
Old 01-17-2013, 04:12 PM   #29
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Call ahead and ask what they have for preemie?
Good idea thanks!
Old 01-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #30
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Will have DH run to the store and get something purchased and washed when baby arrives

That's what we did last time and I think DH really loved being able to choose the baby's first real outfit he went nuts with pink, so we'll see how he gets if we end up with a boy.