Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-16-2013, 11:29 AM   #11
jduke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wool or Fleece?

fleece has been great amd no leaks, even overnight with our Emotibums!

Advertisement

jduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #12
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysniris View Post
I would NOT want to clean mushed food off wool, so that's a good idea What happens to your son, does he break out in a reaction to the fleece?
I do tend to give him bananas during the week because its an easy addition while I'm packing for work.

I started with BG pockets for nights and he just couldn't sleep (took me a bit to realize that when back in cotton he wasn't flopping like a fish). No rash, just seemed uncomfortable. Then noticed he seemed just as uncomfortable in fleece pjs or pants-- tiny bit of belly and leg irritation-- went away immediately when removed. Now that he's older, he can wear fleece pullovers over a shirt (like me while I type ), so I wanted to test it out. Maybe he was just hot- who knows! He can communicate enough at 16 months, I feel like we can try it again I like fleece- I'd like to have a mix if that was just a newborn sensitivity.
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #13
triplea
Registered Users
seller

Is fleece going to be hot in summer months or is it still breathable like wool? I'm looking to get a few soakers and I'm overwhelmed with all the different ones I find. Any good wahm's that you fleece lovers prefer? (sorry to hijack the thread, just looking for more fleece info )
triplea is offline   Reply With Quote