Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-17-2007, 05:13 PM   #11
firethorn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: When do you start getting sick?

Well this is #10-----well actualy #13 and I have only had 1 other that I was not sick with, that I can remember.
See I am pretty sure of how far I am and all the pregnancies kind a run togeather in my mind. Of course we remember specifics for each child but when it comes to the current I try to look back and get fuzzy headed. So then I start to worry. I keep looking for the signs that all is well (like cant eat a thing, sick of everything, smells are atrocious ECT,)
And the only thing i fell is EXHASTED, and food just does not please me, I crave nothing and its all blah.

Advertisement

Lynn, wife to one crazy Indian, mum to 13 blessings under foot and 4 at God's feet,unschooling, animal loving, mountain girl, domestic eng., survivalist, extremely devoted, value a word given, hopeless dreamer, hard to please, easy to please, homeopathic Dr. mum, gov. hating freedom advocate, believer in love, apocalypse, dragons and unicorns,[URL="http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=870947"]
firethorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:13 PM   #12
ZooCrew10
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HOLY CRAP CINDY!!! Preggers again? (oh don't you HATE that question? LOL) Congratulations!!!!!!!! Hey, what c/s is this for you and is your doc good with your number of pg's? I'm just curious because I'm getting nervous with this being my third c/s, should I get tied or should I just go with the flow....how much of a risk of "bursting" and thinning of scar tissue, etc. I healed up well the last two, per doctor and nurses, but still scared of complications down the road.
ZooCrew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 07:05 PM   #13
firethorn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, LOL LOL ROTFL!
#7 (c-s)for us and its all good. I get comments on how great things look (and I quote) "how many was this? it looks like a primary incision) that was the Dr helping my Dr when we had Cs # 6. Now # 7 I had a little problem where the scare tissue had finally shown up and it had fused to the bladder. Dr cut it away and so I had to pee in a bug for 10 days after the delivery. I was haveing kidney issues anyway so on 10 days postpartum I had surgery to remove kidney stones. The bag was horrid! but you know, after the third week postpartum I was so over it. I'd do it again, and may have too. I think I know part if not all the reason for the scaring and I can work to prevent it from happening again. But the urologist stated that the bladder is AWSOME in its ability to heal. He says it could literally go through that another 7 times if I wanted.
My DH and kids take good care of me expecting little of me and helping with all the house and new baby stuff that it realy makes it much easier for me. Until the bladder thing I was home in two days(including the day of delivery) and doing laundry by the third. ( I hate it when they do the clothes)
And I made sure to choose a DR that was pro life/pro big family AND an excellent surgeon.
So, I say listen to your hear (God speaks there) and go with the flow. Learn all you can about natural meds and stay away from the crud they may try to give you. I take nothing but Aleeve and Arnica (wolf bane) for all my pain. Obviously I let them dose me for the surgery but I take something to help the body metabolize the narcotics so they dont hang around and depress me and my system.
Sorry for the book, but it was not just a yes and no question. LOL
Lynn, wife to one crazy Indian, mum to 13 blessings under foot and 4 at God's feet,unschooling, animal loving, mountain girl, domestic eng., survivalist, extremely devoted, value a word given, hopeless dreamer, hard to please, easy to please, homeopathic Dr. mum, gov. hating freedom advocate, believer in love, apocalypse, dragons and unicorns,[URL="http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=870947"]
Old 05-17-2007, 07:07 PM   #14
firethorn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

By the way, I LOVE your avi!