Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #1
wisa03
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Out of date and sold PLEASE DELETE

I have:

1 XS Perfect Size Fuzzibunz (top left) (some light staining - this was put away before I started line drying so I did not actually sun it, but all other diapers with similar stains are now white - comes with 2 brand new newborn-sized inserts) - MMAO

1 OS Fuzzibunz Purple (top right) $13 $10 GUC
1 OS Fuzzibunz Yellow (bottom left) $13 $10 GUC
1 OS Fuzzibunz Elite in Cream with "My Little Cupcake" on the rear - $14 $12 VGUC
ADDED: 2 OS Fuzzibunz Pink (not pictured) - OK condition, more worn than the others and one has a thread coming loose. No inserts. MMAO

Will take $38 for all 5 OS or $40 for all the Fuzzibunz including the XS.

The XS comes with two never-been used Microfiber inserts. I will also include one brand new Microfiber insert in each of the others (except for the pink ones), including the Elite (I only use hemp/prefolds to stuff, so the MF will all be new).

All have some pilling. Less so for the XS and slightly less for the Elite. No stains or flaws except for what was described for the XS and the pink OS.

The XS comes with two never-been used Microfiber inserts. I will also include one brand new Microfiber insert in each of the others, including the Elite (I only use hemp/prefolds to stuff, so the MF will all be new)

Large Knickernappies in Orange, $13 $10. This one is in EUC as we really don't enjoy the side snaps and so it is our absolute last, really need to do laundry now diaper, although the fit is great and it works well... I'm just not a side-snap person!. It does not include an insert, but I can add an MF insert for $1 upon request.

I also have a practically new (EEUC) Pail Liner in Chocolate - the photo doesn't really do it justice as the colour is dark but not that dark. There are no flaws, I washed it once or twice in the newborn days (I think with laundry, but I'm sure diapers at least once) but it is otherwise brand new. Asking $13, or $11 if bought with another item ($10 if bought with the lot of diapers) [SOLD]

Finally, the Udder Covers Maria Print breastfeeding cover (see first photo on top of the chair). It's brand new out of packaging, as I was sewn one as a gift which I loved - I may have put it on while I was pregnant but never actually nursed in it. Asking $10 but will give discounts in combination with other items too - just MMAO.

PPD within reason to US and Canada (remote areas excluded). I will check before confirming but you can assume that I will be covering it.

OH lastly, and I don't have any photos, but I have some GUC Gro-via cotton snap inserts (the standard ones that come with them). If you're interested, let me know and I will pull out some pictures and we can take it from there.

I'm off to bed, and will be back tomorrow to look for responses!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1-IMG_1949-001.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	134777   Click image for larger version

Name:	1-IMG_1938-001.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	134778   Click image for larger version

Name:	1-IMG_1942-001.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	134780  

Advertisement

Last edited by wisa03; 05-19-2014 at 08:20 PM. Reason: remove
wisa03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
wisa03
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: OS Fuzzibunz and Knickernappies, and Wet Pail Liner and Nursing Cover

So tired and the photos aren't all showing up! Photo album is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/15000162@N06/8493221063/
wisa03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:19 AM   #3
agriculturista
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: OS Fuzzibunz and Knickernappies, and Wet Pail Liner and Nursing Cover

I'd love the pail liner! I'll pm you as well!
agriculturista is offline   Reply With Quote