Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-15-2013, 01:04 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Sold boyish M - L wool... In need of TLC

I have some longies, shorties, covers and wraps that are all in various states. Some felted, some stained, some may need elastic? Not sure!

I have had these sitting in a bag for awhile, like 4-5yrs? All need to be washed! I just don't have the time to do it and don't need these so I would rather someone else get them for cheaper if willing to do the work.

Longies on top left have a little hole, stains near seat but not feces. It's on the outside.

Bottom left shorties have bled a bit and are fuzzy but in otherwise great condition.

Bottom right green camo-ish shorties are felted and more like a medium.

Top right blue soaker is felted, green one next to it the loops seem loose. Kinda the opposite effects going on there.

The cream colored wraps may need elastic, some have give but obviously not like new will. One has a pink stain on it and I have no idea what it is.

The yellowish recycled soaker is stained as well, just from toddler play.

Bottom middle shorties are actually super cute and nothing really wrong, just needs washing and a home!

Take the lot and I'll throw in the bottle of Watermelon wool spray and a sample of wool wash!
I also have a S WCW green/blue soaker and embroidered longies blue/grey with a cat if you're interested! I'll be listing those shortly!

I would prefer to just send these all together as a lot, easier for me and cheaper for you all. These would all fit in a Med FRB I believe. But otherwise I would do them in a small FRB or FRE in one or two.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-351048237.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	137039  

Kristi, Mommy to Josh & Nick (identical twins 6-97) Nathen (3-02), Joey (2-04), Jacob (11-05) & Aaron (12-11) I sell Tupperware!
"A person's a person, no matter how small..." Dr Seuss

Last edited by TwinKristi; 03-15-2013 at 01:11 PM.
TwinKristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:16 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: FFS boyish M - L wool... In need of TLC

i'll take them!
Co-sleeping, CDing, Babywearing, BFing, Non-circing, Vaxing, Stay at Home Mommy to one sweet little boy, and Wife to one wonderful husband
starbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:19 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: FFS boyish M - L wool... In need of TLC

I pmed ya too.
Loving, country-fied, sewing, full time RVing, goat loving, kinda crunchy, farm-dreaming wifey to my goofy DH mama to our little punkins Hunter and Owen!
MothyrGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote