Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-18-2013, 08:09 AM   #1
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
All sold!

3 Imagine Stay Dry AIOS-- no staining, snaps and elasic great-- used maybe a handful of times each-- $22ppd for the 3 SOLD--- not splitting at this time--

Also I have a Giraffee OS Simplex and a LArge side snapping Swaddlebees AIO (seems to fit like the Large basix)- this has an organic cotton velour inner with a sewn in soaker and a pocket to add more stuffing(has some light staining)-- these were bought used from Swaddlebees- all elastic and snaps are good IMO -- no staining on the Simpex and very light on the other-- $20ppd for both..SOLD- not splitting at this time

Shipping in the US only with DC-- thanks for looking-- please PM with interest/questions!

Advertisement

Last edited by mms1972; 01-18-2013 at 02:48 PM.
mms1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
BabyLove2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Detashing-- 3 Imagine Stay Dry AIOS and Swaddlebees OS Simplex & LG Org velour in

I would buy the giraffe swaddlebees if you're willing to split them Thanks