Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2013, 10:11 AM   #71
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's the weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
nice Janine

Jerry is puking....whine

MH and I appear fine, hoping it is waiting too long to eat and his meds upsetting him
Oh no, I hope he feels better soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Oh, that container is COOL Janine! Love it!

Yes, I will post pics when it is done for sure. One of my coworkers wants to see too, so I will put them on FB.
I thought that too. I really hope it works...if not it'll be a good toy box.

Quote:
AAANNNNNDDDD he failed the tea and toast test.

So I will not be making the beef stew and apply pie today. I will hold off until tomorrow when the smells wont upset the sick one. Hopefully we dont all go down.

MH and I have enjoyed pancakes, I have cleaned the kitchen and started the laundry. Now off to bleach the bathroom a bit and gather up another load of laundry.
Ack! Poor Jerry.

Sorry...I really hope you all dont get sick

Advertisement

Old 01-20-2013, 10:21 AM   #72
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I went to tidy up the dishes after making the flapjacks and ended up marathon-cleaning the entire kitchen.

Scrubbed the sink and drainer,
unloaded and loaded the dishwasher,
Sorted the food store,
scrubbed the worktops,
scrubbed the chopping board and it's drawer,

Then I moved the floating cupboard...took out the ice cream maker, the smaller bread machine, the smoothies maker, the boxes and buckets that we dont need, the boxes from new purchases (metal bowls, kettle, and the indoor grill) that got left there...and gave them all to Heiner to take to the cellar.

Hand washed some of the larger items...the thermos flasks, the massive pizza plates, and the glass domed cake lid and stand.

Swept the floor and that'll do for now. It looks nice now

I had to put the flapjacks back in the oven, they are too soft in the middle. I think the oven is a bit cooler than it should be. I think I need to get a thermometer for it.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:25 AM   #73
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jess...how useful is the veg attachment for the KA....you have it for yours dont you?
Old 01-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #74
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sigh....

My Mom just called and my auntie in LA (the one who is bi-polar) was missing almost 48 hours. She has since been found but it was a vary scary time. She seemed a bit off when my parents were there but they thought maybe leaving and giving her some space and time would help. They left Friday morning and were the last to see her until very early this morning. On Friday she went to downtown LA to pay a traffic fine and they think when she came out she was confused and her car got locked in a lot. So it was the thing that sent her over the edge. And she stopped thinking logically. She started walking home on the FREEWAY. Apparently in the middle of the night on Friday night there was a police report filed that she was stopped walking on the freeway and they told her she couldn't, she said it was the only way she new how to get home. They got her off the freeway but LEFT her and did not take her home (##$$%%^$#%$ what is wrong with the lack of help for the mentally ill in the country). So she kept walking. At some point her bag was too heavy so she dropped it. So she has no phone, money, credit cards, ID. NO MEDS. She had not eaten and is diabetic as well. Finally early this morning the police on the Harbor Freeway found her, took her in and she was able to get them to call a friend who came to get her and took her to her home. She is so lucky that we was not killed, mugged, lost forever.
Her friends were on it and looking for her but LA is big city. I told Mom to call the friends and have her cellphone company ping her phone and see what tower her bag is near....worth a shot. Even if the phone is dead they should be able to see where last tower was that the phone pinged.
Oh and my parents arrived home to frozen water and when they got it thawed the meter cracked and broke so they are without water now for a while until the city fixes that.
sigh.....cry.....sigh
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #75
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Sigh....

My Mom just called and my auntie in LA (the one who is bi-polar) was missing almost 48 hours. She has since been found but it was a vary scary time. She seemed a bit off when my parents were there but they thought maybe leaving and giving her some space and time would help. They left Friday morning and were the last to see her until very early this morning. On Friday she went to downtown LA to pay a traffic fine and they think when she came out she was confused and her car got locked in a lot. So it was the thing that sent her over the edge. And she stopped thinking logically. She started walking home on the FREEWAY. Apparently in the middle of the night on Friday night there was a police report filed that she was stopped walking on the freeway and they told her she couldn't, she said it was the only way she new how to get home. They got her off the freeway but LEFT her and did not take her home (##$$%%^$#%$ what is wrong with the lack of help for the mentally ill in the country). So she kept walking. At some point her bag was too heavy so she dropped it. So she has no phone, money, credit cards, ID. NO MEDS. She had not eaten and is diabetic as well. Finally early this morning the police on the Harbor Freeway found her, took her in and she was able to get them to call a friend who came to get her and took her to her home. She is so lucky that we was not killed, mugged, lost forever.
Her friends were on it and looking for her but LA is big city. I told Mom to call the friends and have her cellphone company ping her phone and see what tower her bag is near....worth a shot. Even if the phone is dead they should be able to see where last tower was that the phone pinged.
Oh and my parents arrived home to frozen water and when they got it thawed the meter cracked and broke so they are without water now for a while until the city fixes that.
sigh.....cry.....sigh
Oh wow!
That's terrible!

I'm really glad your aunt is ok. Scary!

Sorry about the water.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #76
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Geez Louise Jen. I am so glad she is okay. If she has a smart phone, you can use Google Latitude for free to track each other in real time. If you have access to the gmail account that is tied to the phone, then you can actually see the location history going backward if that feature is turned on. If she doesn't, I know most providers have a Family Locator type service that will track the users in an account for a small fee. Your aunt should probably have a family member and a local friend able to track her in real time as needed. You better believe when my kids are old enough for cell phones they will be tracked 24/7, it is a crazy world out there. Raj and I use it for each other all the time, so he doesn't call me when I'm driving and I can tell if he's left work or not.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #77
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oh man Jen! I am so so sorry. I am glad that she has been found.
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #78
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

going forward that will probably be a good idea. For now I just hope her cell provider can find her bad with her phone location...if it has not been taken
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #79
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I hope that they are able to find her things. Does she have any memory of where they might be?

My white sandwich loaf turned out great. I am going to organise some stuff in our bathroom, and then need to do some planning for the week ahead.
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #80
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
I hope that they are able to find her things. Does she have any memory of where they might be?

My white sandwich loaf turned out great. I am going to organise some stuff in our bathroom, and then need to do some planning for the week ahead.
It looks great Mel! .