Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #41
DCJ24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
And here I was thinking I was the only one.

Advertisement

Old 01-22-2013, 06:28 AM   #42
~Cricket~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: My Poor Boobs!!!

The boobs are sad, but the belly is worse, in my case. I have seriously un-stretchy skin - got stretch marks during my teenage growth spurt! My belly never had a chance during pregnancy. It is totally TOTALLY covered in stretchies, and I think there's probably twice as much skin there now as there used to be. If I am on my hands and knees, my belly looks like one of those dogs that is nursing 15 puppies... It's pretty embarrassing.
I don't think there's anything that can take away that skin, except surgery, and that's not going to happen.
Oh well.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:48 AM   #43
taylor's mom
Registered Users

I prefer to call them 'national geographic' boobs lol. you know the pictures they used to have of the tribal women that don't wear tops and have the droopy, pancake boobs? (not sure if they tsill do as i haven't seen a NG magazine in forever). that's what i feel like at this point
Old 01-22-2013, 08:33 AM   #44
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cricket~ View Post
The boobs are sad, but the belly is worse, in my case. I have seriously un-stretchy skin - got stretch marks during my teenage growth spurt! My belly never had a chance during pregnancy. It is totally TOTALLY covered in stretchies, and I think there's probably twice as much skin there now as there used to be. If I am on my hands and knees, my belly looks like one of those dogs that is nursing 15 puppies... It's pretty embarrassing.
I don't think there's anything that can take away that skin, except surgery, and that's not going to happen.
Oh well.
My tummy is bad too. I need something to tighten the skin some. I won't be getting a tummy tuck either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor's mom View Post
I prefer to call them 'national geographic' boobs lol. you know the pictures they used to have of the tribal women that don't wear tops and have the droopy, pancake boobs? (not sure if they tsill do as i haven't seen a NG magazine in forever). that's what i feel like at this point
That would be me too.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #45
syfitz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So far mine are holding up. The rest of my body has gone to hell, but my boobs are still good (knock on wood!).

I remember calling my moms boobs "long balls" when I was little.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:21 AM   #46
Art mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor's mom
This is mine for sure! Lol
Art mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #47
ExpatMama1990
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Here's my before and after pics:

I obviously didn't want to post a pic of my nip on here, so hopefully this shows enough, but it's even improved the distortion of my nipple (they were both stretched out, along with my boob). Looking at these, I think I could still do with another wrap, but it's made enough difference for me, that I'm happy and could go without.

Last edited by 2+2macht4; 08-01-2014 at 12:54 AM. Reason: image removed
ExpatMama1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:49 AM   #48
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

:sob:
I'm not alone after all!

I went through puberty FAST and furious, so believe it or not, after losing 80 pounds from my highest pregnancy weight (60ishpounds from 2 weeks pp), and then nursing twins for the last 8 months... They really don't look much worse or different (if at all?) that pre-preg.

That's how pitiful mine have always been. :-(
I'm totally getting a boob job when these guys wean.
KatrinaLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:50 AM   #49
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdiapercrunchy
I have always lost all my weight after babies, get really toned and work out a ton, my boobs get smaller and smaller each time I stop nursing. Last baby (DD2) they were a 32 small C/Full B. they were pretty perky until I got on top of the Mr. OH LAWD, help us. LOL I just try to sit up as much as possible and arch my back hahaahhhahahahaha
YES. The back arch!!! Works like a charm! Hahaha
KatrinaLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:59 AM   #50
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatMama1990 View Post
Here's my before and after pics:

I obviously didn't want to post a pic of my nip on here, so hopefully this shows enough, but it's even improved the distortion of my nipple (they were both stretched out, along with my boob). Looking at these, I think I could still do with another wrap, but it's made enough difference for me, that I'm happy and could go without.
Amazing difference! I am gonna have to try those.

Last edited by 2+2macht4; 08-01-2014 at 12:54 AM. Reason: image removed from quote
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote