Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
Foxsma
Registered Users
seller

BGs OS, blueberry & BG infant, Babyland

I have 9 total diapers here. I'd love to sell them as a lot. I went perhaps a TEENSY bit cloth diaper crazy when my son was born LOL

Will ship the most economical way!

I have 5 total babyland diapers, 1 still in the package, none of them ever used. I took 4 out of the package and washed them, that's it. There are no pads with them though. They are BRAND new. Asking $2 a piece plus shipping. I've got:

2 blue (1 in package not pictured)
2 yellow
1 green

I also have 4 BG OS velcro. One is yellow, rest are white/off white. The velcro on them is a little pilled, and the laundry tabs are a little curled, but they never gave me any problem whatsoever. Elastic is getting a little stretched, but still has a lot of life in it. Asking $8 a piece, plus shipping.

I also have 2 infant sized diapers (last picture). The polka dot is a Blueberry snap. Comes with the newborn soaker. It's in GREAT condition, no staining that I can see. I don't even KNOW for certain this is a infant sized because all their site lists is a "one size deluxe", but I believe the store I purchased it from told me it was good to 13 pounds and I have other blueberries that still fit him, so I'm guessing it's an infant size. $9 plus shipping.

Then I have an off white Bumgenius infant all in one. I LOVED this, it was the only one that seemed to fit him right when he was born (he was almost 7 pounds). It's velcro, VERY good condition, just a little staining (haven't had a chance to sun them with the cold weather), and it doesn't have the pocket because it has the microfiber core, which I absolutely loved because it meant no stuffing! Asking $8 plus shipping.

Take as a lot for $55, free shipping. PM me if interested. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	diapers1.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	131059   Click image for larger version

Name:	diapers2.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	131060   Click image for larger version

Name:	infantdiapers.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	131061  

Advertisement

Foxsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:01 AM   #2
Foxsma
Registered Users
seller

Re: BGs OS, blueberry & BG infant, Babyland

Just FYI too, I have more pics if anyone is interested, it only let me put up three tiny pics (I'm still kinda new to this sorry!)
Foxsma is offline   Reply With Quote