Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2013, 08:23 PM   #11
sillymama's Avatar
sillymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Eastern NC
Posts: 3,122
My Mood:
Second pic looks like boy parts.

Advertisement

__________________
*Elizabeth*
Loving wife to Erik - the man who drives me wild and drives me crazy .
Mother to Amelia (12.06), Charlotte (11.08), Clark (3.11), and Tabitha (6.13).
sillymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:53 PM   #12
MyM&W's Avatar
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 6,461
My Mood:
I agree..boy!
__________________
Thank my Motorola Electrify for any random words.
Ashley,wife to ChrisMama to Madison(7)Wyatt(4) and Natalie born June 18th 2013! and our little bean who's back with God
MyM&W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #13
txmommytobe
Registered Users
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 501
My Mood:
I have heard judging gender by a 3D ultrasound is very difficult. I am not 100% convinced that it is not the cord you are seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Mom to 3 big boys and one tiny princess
txmommytobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #14
greeneyedambe's Avatar
greeneyedambe
Registered Users
Formerly: comfycozydiapers
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,300
My Mood:
I agree. I have watched and re-watched the recording of it and I am not convinced. She said it was very difficult with the placenta blocking him and with his legs so tightly together. I think there is a chance it could be the cord. I am willing to give her the advantage since she is trained. I am thinking 70% chance boy and 30% chance girl. This one was just nothing like my other 3 boys ultrasound pics. I know what I am looking for too. I will have one more scan in about 3 weeks and maybe it will be more clear then. Either way we are thrilled!
__________________
~Amber
Mama Bear to four sweet boys
greeneyedambe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:01 PM   #15
megshmeg's Avatar
megshmeg
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 849
Re: U/S pic - do you see boy parts? another pic added

I agree, I think I see a boy in the second picture too.
__________________
Happy wife & homeschooling mama to J (6) and N (3) & Little J(1)
megshmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:10 PM   #16
JaylasMommy
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Maryland.
Posts: 2,933
My Mood:
I see boy parts. How awesome! 4 boys!
JaylasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:51 PM   #17
lizgrace07's Avatar
lizgrace07
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,249
Re: U/S pic - do you see boy parts? another pic added

The second one looks all boy to me. Welcome to the four boys club.
__________________
Catholic wife to the very best hubby in the world and mama to four boys:
John-Paul, William, Oliver, and Teddy.
lizgrace07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #18
greeneyedambe's Avatar
greeneyedambe
Registered Users
Formerly: comfycozydiapers
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,300
My Mood:
I have my anatomy scan in a couple of weeks at 20w1d. This one was at 17w exactly. Hopefully we will get a clear shot for confirmation.
__________________
~Amber
Mama Bear to four sweet boys
greeneyedambe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:20 AM   #19
mommajewels's Avatar
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,371
Re: U/S pic - do you see boy parts? another pic added

DDC because I <3 u/s pics...

I don't see anything gender related in the 3D picture but the 2nd picture definitely looks like a boy to me. Another mama of 3 boys here.
__________________
I'm Julie. I'm a lucky wife to Micheal and a SUPER blessed mama of 5! Jordyn (12.21.04) Preston (4.10.06) Kyson (6.24.07) Gavin (12.18.08) and Londyn. (4.19.10)
Expecting Emersyn Jewel in March 2013!

Last edited by mommajewels; 01-24-2013 at 11:21 AM.
mommajewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:42 AM   #20
mommabritt's Avatar
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
Posts: 9,876
My Mood:
I have three boys and honestly, I'm not convinced. I'd wait to see another image before buying anything.
__________________
Hi, I'm Brittney
Wife to one amazing man.
Mom to FOUR amazing blessings.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.