Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2013, 11:13 AM   #81
MommyJen_11
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: OCTOBER 2013 preggers unite!

Joining you by the skin of my teeth. EDD Oct 28 it seems based on an online calculator. Around 4 weeks now. REALLY early I know.

Last time I went at 36 weeks so I'm kinda hoping for the same situation, but I don't know if it's common to have a pattern of going early.

Touring the birth center ono the 4th and I'll make my first appt then. Pretty excited!

Advertisement

MommyJen_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:26 AM   #82
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngmomma
the buying bug hasn't bitten me yet. I guess after two boys I wishful I might get to trade in some diapers and clothing for ones with pink purple ruffles and lace ;-) Once we know the gender (july sometime for us oct mommas right?) then I'll start buying for either baby boy or baby girl.
I know I want some cute pumpkin goodies. Like a wool knit orange hat with a stem but I guess that is gender neutral huh? Ohhhhh and an orange sleep sack.......uh oh look what you all did to me?!?!?!!
My 20 week is June 16 with a edd of October 31st, so mostly everyone who wants to know will know by June! Mine is just in time for Father's Day
former CPST. In love with my soldier DD 10/23/13 Baby #2 EDD 3-23-2016
jmnanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #83
Kay+Dave
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyJen_11
Joining you by the skin of my teeth. EDD Oct 28 it seems based on an online calculator. Around 4 weeks now. REALLY early I know.

Last time I went at 36 weeks so I'm kinda hoping for the same situation, but I don't know if it's common to have a pattern of going early.

Touring the birth center ono the 4th and I'll make my first appt then. Pretty excited!
My due date is the 28th also, according to an online calculator, and this is baby #2 for me also. congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 02-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #84
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hello mama's

I'm very very cautiously going to come out of lurking here. Been hanging around behind the scenes for about a week now. Getting positive squinter a since Saturday and good lines since Monday. Had 2 betas drawn (mon and wed) and numbers are doubling appropriately. Ill have repeat labs on Friday. Edd is 10-26 by LMP. Want to be excited to join, just being cautious it's super early!
Old 02-22-2013, 04:32 AM   #85
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller

Anyone experiencing cramping its sorta like af cramps, but more pressure? I'm going to try to call an ob/gyn and see if anyone can get me in next week just to draw my numbers
Old 02-22-2013, 04:39 AM   #86
UVASahm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Jmnanny cramping/pressure is very normal. I usually have it most of my pregnancy. It's either gas (lovely I know) or its your uterus growing. It feels like a heaviness right?
Old 02-22-2013, 05:45 AM   #87
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVASahm
Jmnanny cramping/pressure is very normal. I usually have it most of my pregnancy. It's either gas (lovely I know) or its your uterus growing. It feels like a heaviness right?
Yeah that's it, kind of nerve racking though
Old 02-22-2013, 08:50 AM   #88
Kay+Dave
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVASahm
I have it too, and had it all the way through my pregnancy with DS. Sounds normal to me.

Old 02-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #89
Kay+Dave
Registered Users

Oops...sorry! I quoted the wrong person above. Can I blame it on pregnant brain already?!

Old 02-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #90
allisonmartin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLeast View Post
8? Um, I'm up to 20 nb diaps purchased.
I've since bought 4 lil joey's and a mother's ease fitted from Sew crafty baby, but only because they were 25% off and I just couldn't pass that up. Oh and I bought 12 BG 4.0's from a friend, but technically we needed those because I destashed a lot of our diapers. DH has since put the kibosh on my spending though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngmomma View Post
the buying bug hasn't bitten me yet. I guess after two boys I wishful I might get to trade in some diapers and clothing for ones with pink purple ruffles and lace ;-) Once we know the gender (july sometime for us oct mommas right?) then I'll start buying for either baby boy or baby girl.
I know I want some cute pumpkin goodies. Like a wool knit orange hat with a stem but I guess that is gender neutral huh? Ohhhhh and an orange sleep sack.......uh oh look what you all did to me?!?!?!!
Ugh, I know I almost bought a bottom bumper with a pumpkin on the back a while ago, but managed to stop my self. I'm really wanting more knitted goodies for this LO to, we haven't done that much wool with our other 2. Oh and I really want to do some OBV dyed goodies, like gowns and blankets. We'll have to wait and see if DH will let that happen though.