Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
Cherbear013
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
New to this...

The first time I was pregnant we just thought about it and I was instantly knocked up. Now we are wanting our second and have been trying for a few months, but I haven't really been charting or anything. I am interested in learning more about my cycle so I'm trying to gather all the information. Maybe you can help me out...

My last period started December 31 and lasted 4 days. I actually paid attention last cycle and it lasted 37 days. According to different sources and my lunar chart, my most fertile days are this week (18th-25th). My husband is out of town this whole week too - boo. We DTD late on the 17th. I have been having a lot of discharge this past week. Is that a sign of ovulation, implantation, or something else? Also I picked up a Dollar Tree OPK and according to the little chart on the box I should have tested yesterday (Day 20). I went ahead and took the test and got 2 lines, although the T line is lighter than the C line. What does all this mean?! Someone help! Should I be taking temps as well? I tried to do that and I kept forgetting. Sorry for TMI but thanks for listening this long

Advertisement

Old 01-20-2013, 09:37 PM   #2
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherbear013
The first time I was pregnant we just thought about it and I was instantly knocked up. Now we are wanting our second and have been trying for a few months, but I haven't really been charting or anything. I am interested in learning more about my cycle so I'm trying to gather all the information. Maybe you can help me out...

My last period started December 31 and lasted 4 days. I actually paid attention last cycle and it lasted 37 days. According to different sources and my lunar chart, my most fertile days are this week (18th-25th). My husband is out of town this whole week too - boo. We DTD late on the 17th. I have been having a lot of discharge this past week. Is that a sign of ovulation, implantation, or something else? Also I picked up a Dollar Tree OPK and according to the little chart on the box I should have tested yesterday (Day 20). I went ahead and took the test and got 2 lines, although the T line is lighter than the C line. What does all this mean?! Someone help! Should I be taking temps as well? I tried to do that and I kept forgetting. Sorry for TMI but thanks for listening this long
FertilityFriend.com has tons of info on charting.

It really doesn't matter about the quantity of your discharge but it does matter what it looks and feels like.

When you take OPKs you want the T line to be darker or as dark as the C line.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote