Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:34 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: FFS mama cloth lotto

Enter me please! Thanks so much for the awesome lotto! My funny CD story is when we first started to CD, DH didn't put inserts in the pocket diapers when he was home alone with the kids. He wondered why they leaked everywhere!

Emily + Alex
+ E (8), E (7), M (5), and our precious rainbow baby, Aria, arrived 5/13/14!
Read my blog!
mommyto3sweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

Keep the stories coming, they are cracking me up
Elisabeth Renee Wifey to my hottie hubby & SAHM to my snuggly big boy
Ethan James 9.22.2006, my sweet middle girl, Selah Grace 1.15.2010, and my unplanned surprise homebirth, Levi Kristopher 12.13.2011
MrsJordan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:14 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

I could totally use these when I have my baby!! I am broker than broke and will be still when he is born.

Anyway, the biggest diapering fail I can remember is when I used those Gerber diaper pants and my son pooed out of the prefold and it got all over him and me and pretty much everywhere. I wanted to like them because they are cheap, if only they made them with snaps or velcro they would be so much better. But having to drag poo all down a baby's leg is not so good.
Noreen, Bfing CDing Baby wearing Semi-cosleeping (DH sleeps in other room) WOHM now to Isaiah (12-20-07) and Due with #2 in March!!

Trying to rebuild!! But cheaper this time!!
Charisma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:42 PM   #14
Registered Users
I'd love these as well. My biggest diaper fail was when I was visiting my nephew when he was little. My brother in law apparently hadn't fastened his diaper tight enough around his waist because not 45 minutes in, he had pooped and it all came up the back of the diaper, all over my nephew and all over me. The worst part was we were almost an hour from their house so I got to spend the rest of the afternoon with baby poop on my shirt.
AllieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:00 PM   #15
Registered Users

Enter me please! My funniest diapering fail is when my husband was home alone with LO and she pooped. Not only did he throw the diaper out but he put a cover on her with nothing inside!
Babycakesaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #16
Registered Users

great lotto. please enter me. I was doing a change on the bed and had just undone a diaper and was surverying the damage/gasping at the mess and I was not quick and prepared and she started kicking her legs into it and a piece got stuck to her pants. good thing it did not fall off.
cathplyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:39 PM   #17
Registered Users
Diaper fail:

Swimming at the pool with one of those baby city diapers (I decided to use them as swim dipes once I got up a stash of other diapers).
They were as tight as I could make them out of the water but once we hit the water they loosened up...
So did my lo's bowels.

Lets just say we booked er outta there ASAP.

So embarassing especially after I was bragging to my friends how you don't 'need' the cloth swim diapers.
77Lipen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:11 PM   #18
Registered Users
Wow! What a great lotto! I have been contemplating switching from disposable pads/tampons to cloth since I already use cloth with my kiddos. Maybe this will be my chance to try! Enter me please!

I've been cd'ing since my first was born in '09 so we've had quite a few small mishaps- like no inserts in pockets, missing wool covers ending up in the washer, and dirty dipes forgotten in the wetbag... But our biggest diaper fail happened the night we brought our first child home from the hospital. Elated but Exhausted, we got home at 11pm and headed straight for bed. My hubbie, all drunk-in-love with our beautiful baby girl, offered to put her in her jammies... I noticed when she woke up screaming and soaking wet three hours later that he never put a diaper on at all!! Just jammies to bed!!
MommyTephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:17 AM   #19
Registered Users
My Mood:

Please enter me. One time i was puting a sposie on ds while he was standing up and i wasnt quick enough to cover the front. I ended up getting pee all over my jeans. We were out having dinner wih family and almost 2 hours from home. I spent the rest of the evening with peed pants.
Anna0623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #20
Registered Users
My Mood:

I would love to enter! Since my first is due in May, I've never used cloth before but I do have some babysitting experiences that involve sposies. I don't really have any funny stories but I do remember one the one boy had a big blowout to where it was dripping all down his back and legs. My poor teenaged self had no idea what to do so I just held him out at arms length and ran for the bathtub!
MrsLisaT is offline   Reply With Quote