||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-19-2013, 06:35 PM||#1|
ISO: maternity, mama cloth, nursing pads IHA: inserts, Livie and Luca
- maternity - try me on S-L, esp petite jeans @size 8
- cloth nursing pads
- leggings or wool tights for mama – gap maternity M or similar, fleece or wool tights M/L (maternity or non)
- mama cloth
- anything SmartWool or similar
- adult three-prong claw clips
- 38C bras, Bravado Bodysilk seamless L, possibly nursing tanks but size varies by brand
- women's petite 6/8 pants/jeans, medium shirts, dresses esp. Patagonia, REI, Athleta etc.
- women's high boots, size 7 - esp Merrel, Keen, something with good tread
For kids (DD1 3, DD2 1, and baby to be)
- Hanna mocs, any size
- Grovia snap covers, EUC or new
- Sposoeasy diapers, any size w/aplix
- Grovia or Dream-eze AIOs (any size)
- nightgowns for 2T and up
- space themed items: books, pjs/clothes, toys, astronaut costume, DVDs, etc.
- Duplos, tinkertoys, k'nex, lincoln logs (or possibly other building toys)
- SmartWool socks, hats, etc.
- Dollhouse toys/dolls suitable for 3 year olds
- 3T-5T leggings or any other elastic waist pants - ex gymboree, hanna, etc...kids are just too independent for zippers these days
- 3T-5T thick kids tights
- Training pants/underwear, 3 year old and up. [I](found, open to trades for underwear esp. in larger sizes for future or good quality like Hanna)
- hair clips (little barrettes with ribbons and such, not huge flowers)
- art supplies for toddlers
- musical instruments
- finger puppets
- play food
- toys for sand, water, garden, bath
- kid safe bubble bath, bath paints
-kids clothes, any size: especially bamboo (kicky pants, small plum), zutano or etsy dresses; can be tempted by many others; shoes toddler size 5 and up
- Picture books for toddlers/preschoolers
- toddler magazines (eg Animal Baby)
- babyproofing items for securing furniture
- panniers/saddlebags for bike (try me on any other bike items, bike-themed clothes, lights, gloves, basket etc
- WAHM items - try me
- set of flannel king sheets, flannel king duvet cover; possibly full or queen flannel as well (good quality, new/EUC)
- cute aprons or smocks for mama or toddlers
- containers to freeze popsicles
- silicone ice/candy trays in fun shapes
- kids water bottles (essentially, next step from sippy cups) BPA free or stainless steel - ie crocodile creek
- cloth napkins
- knitting needles/notions - try me; prefer wood or addi needles; also keeping an eye out for stitch markers, project bags, travel scissors, measuring tape...Need DPNs now too, esp. 6 and 8. - tentative, I haven't been knitting at
-wall o' water for growing tomatoes
-Matrix Biolage Gelee (partially used OK)
Happy to take a look at your IHA if you see something you'd like to trade for.
Willing to trade generously on well-loved items, keeping in mind shipping costs. Updating links as my thread was moved to the sold section - please pm if you would like any pics that are missing. Thank you!
- Sposoeasy yellow snap, medium long GUC
- Happy Heiny one size pink snaps
- Kissaluv size 0 fitteds with shot elastic - 3 purple, 1 white
- GUC grovia shells - turquoise that needs new elastic on one leg, a few older patterns with curling aplix that could be converted to snaps.
- Inserts/Doublers: Microfiber towels, GroBaby doublers (new), BumGenius doublers (have more than shown in picture)
Clothes and Shoes:
-Baby and toddler clothes, mostly around 12-24 months, boys and girls; includes pajamas, sweater, pants; I have more clothes stored, so please ask if there is a particular item you're looking for.
-Infant/toddler shoes - Livie and Luca London boot (brown) size 6 (EUC), See Kai Run smaller 18-24 month Mary Janes (new), size 4 brown suede mary janes, well loved See Kai Run green mary janes with tulips size 6, size 6 snow boots (one blue/black)
-women's clothing, includes many maternity and nursing-friendly items as well as work-appropriate clothes. Ann Taylor, American Eagle, Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, vintage skirts, Etsy.... most sizes S/M or 6/8 petite, or 5 1/2 - 8 shoes, but a few odds and ends up through XL are there.
brown mary janes size 8
black size 7 1/2 wide clarks "unstructured" clogs shoes (comfy, used only for a few weeks during the end of my pregnancy when my feet were swelling)
adult Hanna Anderson wooden red clogs - size 37
Most child and adult clothes shown here: https://picasaweb.google.com/1147116...75/ClothesEtc#
Some shown here: http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ3QQtppZZ20 (older album - some I still have, some has been donated)
- ladybug apron (S-M adult)
-Nummies nursing bra - 36F, nude no underwire TV $15
-NIP babylegs, nice fall colors
-safety items: locks for windows that crank open, outlet plugs, toilet locks, oven door lock and plastic part to keep kids from touching stovetop, cabinet locks, etc.
-uncut diaper pattern - Chloe's Toes
-monkey toddler-leash backpack
- NIP Haba/Plan toys castanet (blue fish)
- haba toys push toy - blue animal
-bear that makes heartbeat/white noise sound to help baby sleep (forget name!)
-Gumdrop pacifiers, 2 NIP (pink) and many used (GUC, inner plastic cracked)
-beabea silicone tray for freezing baby food (2 oz cubes)
- fabric travel high chair - adorable vintage fabric
- A few kids books - little monster, maybe some Thomas, we donate regularly to a Little Free Library in the neighborhood so I'll have to check for a current update
-Baby Dos/Don'ts Joke board book
-Books to Check Out (blank spiral notebook with space for lists of books, quotes, books loaned, etc.) - giftable...
-Odd-Ball Knitting: Creative Ideas for Leftover Yarn - Barbara Albright
-The Complete Around the World Cookbook - Johna Blinn
-African Cooking - Laurens van der Post
-Doin' the Northwest with your Pooch - Eileen Barish
-Discovering Annuals - Graham Rice
-Secrets of the Baby Whisperer - Hogg
-On Becoming Babywise
-That's What They're There For! Breastfeeding Basics - Tamaro
-What to Expect when You're Expecting - Eisenberg, Murkoff, and Hathaway
-A Million Nightingales - Susan Straight
-My Brother - Jamica Kincaid
-Outcasts United - Warren St. John (book on CD)
Pilates and yoga DVDs:
10 minute solution: Fat blasting dance mix
The New Method: Pre and Postnatal yoga
(have others that I'd love to use again some day, but realistically could probably trade )
Last edited by jitolea; 01-19-2013 at 08:29 PM.
|01-19-2013, 06:48 PM||#2|
Re: ISO: maternity, Grovia
I have several (like 5 or 6) things on your ISO. My link is in my siggy. I see several things I would be interested in
Single, working 2 jobs mama to 3 boys Jace (7), Myles (4), Kip (6months), I ship once MAYBE twice a week.